3800 Anyone have McDonalds connections?

I

imported_GraFFix

Ditto on that....sorry to invade your thread Jet. weve been to alot of them looking for the cars. If anyone has the hookup Will will be ever so thankfull, as well as Steph and myself. :)

I had to make a trip out to woodfield to pick one of the real ones the other night since Will lost his and was looking all over for it. lol

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 21 2006, 01:20 PM
Anyone know someone that works at McD? I need the yellow Ramone and the green van !   :D

J.E.T.
[snapback]130178[/snapback]​
So You need Filmore and yellow Ramone I should beable to get them I still need to get Filmore the VW van and Luigi(sp?) for my little guy, I almost have the whole set. Do they have the green Ramone out by you ? haha if they do pick me up one and I'll get you your two . :lolsign: the crazy shit I do for my son

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 22 2006, 09:31 AM
I've got several green Ramones!  Please get me the Van and I'll trade you!

Graffix - which ones do you need?
[snapback]130282[/snapback]​

Ok you've got a deal and thanks. Some of the McDs by my house havent reached ramone yet and some are just all over so give me a week or two and Ill have your van. :D

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

if those are the toys that they sell there, my sister works for the company that makes their toys, her house is full of em. So if you still need one of the toys, let me know and I'll see if she's got it lying around or can get it.
CJ

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by J.E.T.+Jun 22 2006, 09:31 AM-->
I've got several green Ramones!  Please get me the Van and I'll trade you!

Graffix - which ones do you need?
[snapback]130282[/snapback]​
[/b]

Ok we picked up the van this weekend Jet. Do you know if they make ramone in any other colors other than purple, yellow and green ?

<!--QuoteBegin-PaceCarBoozer
@Jun 23 2006, 05:12 PM
if those are the toys that they sell there, my sister works for the company that makes their toys, her house is full of em.  So if you still need one of the toys, let me know and I'll see if she's got it lying around or can get it.
CJ
[snapback]130444[/snapback]​

Thanks CJ if they make ramone in any other colors then we may need to get some. Thanks for the offer.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Yup, Ramone just comes in those colors.

Did you know there are TWO kinds of Lightning Mcqueen? A regular red one and one that looks dirty.

I still need a Van!
I can trade Flo, Grn Ramone, Purple Ramone, Doc, Guido, and Sally. :lol:

CJ - help out if you can. thanks!

J.E.T.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• J
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list