PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
While searching on google earth for this house:
http://www.viewzone.com/house.html

My friend came across something deep in the woods, that looked like a old house, there were no visable roads leading up to it, this leading us to believe it was abandoned. We went to check it out. The old driveway isnt that visable from the main road, and my friend drove past it a few times trying to find it. We started walking down the overgrown road, it was ovious that no cars havent been down this road in a long time.

DSC06718Small.jpg

As we walked down the road old/grass path now, we turned around a corner and saw this!

DSC06679Small.jpg

A old stone abandoned house with a detached garage.

DSC06714Small.jpg

DSC06684Small.jpg

DSC06681Small.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The house was falling apart inside, we were very carfull while walking, there were holes in the roof and dirt everywhere.

DSC06691Small.jpg

DSC06690Small.jpg

DSC06694Small.jpg

DSC06705Small.jpg

I think this house was abandoned in the 80s at least 20 years ago. The house is probably 50-70 years old. The house was pretty large. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a big family room, also a screened in porch. We found a letter on the ground, it had a date of 1959 on it, and was in flawless condition, we opened the letter and read it. It was also cool that there were no signs of vandalizim in this house. It looks like ever few people have ever been there.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 18 2006, 10:19 AM
The house was falling apart inside, we were very carfull while walking, there were holes in the roof and dirt everywhere.

DSC06691Small.jpg

DSC06690Small.jpg

DSC06694Small.jpg

DSC06705Small.jpg

I think this house was abandoned in the 80s at least 20 years ago. The house is probably 50-70 years old. The house was pretty large. It had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a big family room, also a screened in porch. We found a letter on the ground, it had a date of 1959 on it, and was in flawless condition, we opened the letter and read it. It was also cool that there were no signs of vandalizim in this house. It looks like ever few people have ever been there.
[snapback]129939[/snapback]​

Ok i'de be kinda freaked if i fucken saw a book in that house that said MAN EATERS

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Dam Mike, Someone or Something is gonna suck you into one of these houses you find, and no ones gonna find you. Just be careful man

I NEVER go into any of these houses by myself, thats pretty stupid. Not only could I fall or something but I would be scarred to go inside a old dark house all alone.

Ok i'de be kinda freaked if i fucken saw a book in that house that said MAN EATERS

Yeah, Kinda did freak me out, thats why I took a pic of the old books.

did you happen to check the stuff in the cabinents? I see maybe food or something in cans...stuff might have dates on it to see how old it really's been since the people left.

I didnt think of that.. There was a few gallons of Jewel water, they looked to be from the 1980's. That house cant be that old, but it was in really poor shape inside even though it had no vandalizm.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I find some of these places from searching on the internet and various urban exploring forums. Useually those places I find on the internet have been exploroed already and vandalized by people and are watched by cops.

The house in this thread was found just by using google earth. My friend was just searching in class at DeVry for anything that could be a abondon house. He saw what looked to be just a roof in the middle of the forest with no road leading up to it. We knew it had to be something and went to check it out. Sure enough it was a house in the middle of the woods with no vandalizm which means average people do not know about it.

We acutally found another source to find these houses now. My friend used to work for Mesqueto Ambatement. He would drive around in a truck and walk around in the woods spraying for mesquetos. He has told me he knows of a bunch of abondon houses because he used to walk down trails/old roads deep in the woods to spray.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info