3800 Huge Favor! Not really

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Will someone please post a picture of their interior at night with all of the lights on (minus the white cabin lights)?

I think a couple of my bulbs have burned out, namely the driver side of my dual climate control, and I thought that the light dial had a bulb behind it as well. I've been ignoring it, but for some reason it bugged the hell out of me last night.

Also, has anyone had a problem with the shifter column and the drive indicator to it's left (PRND321) getting very very hot?

There's a lot of little things that bug me in this car incase no-one knows that i.e. my fan's make a whirly noise I hate, my left air vent blows out tempid air no matter what I set the AC or heater to, stupid stuff like that.

Sorry for the stupid post, but it's not like i can go to the dealer and ask them what wrong with my car, cause i know what they'll say. "It's a 98"

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Jun 16 2006, 07:19 PM
Will someone please post a picture of their interior at night with all of the lights on (minus the white cabin lights)?

I think a couple of my bulbs have burned out, namely the driver side of my dual climate control, and I thought that the light dial had a bulb behind it as well.  I've been ignoring it, but for some reason it bugged the hell out of me last night.

Also, has anyone had a problem with the shifter column and the drive indicator to it's left (PRND321) getting very very hot?

There's a lot of little things that bug me in this car incase no-one knows that i.e.  my fan's make a whirly noise I hate, my left air vent blows out tempid air no matter what I set the AC or heater to, stupid stuff like that.

Sorry for the stupid post, but it's not like i can go to the dealer and ask them what wrong with my car, cause i know what they'll say.  "It's a 98"
[snapback]129835[/snapback]​

I dont know if it is like your prob... but my back to lights kept blowing out.. I think it was cus they were getting to hot.. I changed them with LED's.. they stay cooler at all times.. and they are brighter.. try that.. Hope it helps.. Good Luck...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list