3800 change over

I will be having a custom turbo installed by Steve :p and wont be needing my togs-titianium coated only on the car for about 4000 mi($525plus s&h). plus my gen3 m90 with a mps. it has a 3.4, 3.2, and 2.8($450plus s&h) I will also have a stock trans out of my 99gtp. it has 120,mi still shifts good. I will have steve go through it and will be taking offers. I dont have anything off yet so u will have to wait until I get this installed. (next couple of weeks) but get on it quick I need the cash. I will take partial trade for slp gen 1 spoiler.

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by boss99blkgtpsd@Jun 15 2006, 02:03 AM
I will be having a custom turbo installed by Steve  :p and wont be needing my togs-titianium coated only on the car for about 4000 mi($525plus s&h). plus my gen3 m90 with a mps. it has a 3.4, 3.2, and 2.8($450plus s&h) I will also have a stock trans out of my 99gtp. it has 120,mi still shifts good. I will have steve go through it and will be taking offers. I dont have anything off yet so u will have to wait until I get this installed. (next couple of weeks) but get on it quick I need the cash. I will take partial trade for slp gen 1 spoiler.
[snapback]129740[/snapback]​
It just so happens I have a Gen 1 SLP spoiler and am looking into getting an SD spoiler. It is painted black. I got a it a few years back off another member and had it painted. It has a little wear and tear but is overall good. Only problem is it had fiberglass work done to the inside seal and has a small crack. It has since been retaining water and I don;t know to what extent. I am interested in the TOG's.

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Originally posted by boss99blkgtpsd@Jun 15 2006, 02:03 AM
I will be having a custom turbo installed by Steve  :p and wont be needing my togs-titianium coated only on the car for about 4000 mi($525plus s&h). plus my gen3 m90 with a mps. it has a 3.4, 3.2, and 2.8($450plus s&h) I will also have a stock trans out of my 99gtp. it has 120,mi still shifts good. I will have steve go through it and will be taking offers. I dont have anything off yet so u will have to wait until I get this installed. (next couple of weeks) but get on it quick I need the cash. I will take partial trade for slp gen 1 spoiler.
[snapback]129740[/snapback]​

will you seperate the mps from the blower?? if ur interested i can pull the mps and give u my stock pulley till u get ur turbo.. (i gotta get the puller anyway...)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info