3800 lookin for an older car

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jun 12 2006, 01:38 PM
Go to a gas station and pick up one of the old car classified mags. They have specialized ones for muscle cars, antique, etc. Not sure where they have them by you, but the Citgo at 123rd and 80th (across from Palos Hospital) has them.
[snapback]129465[/snapback]​

Just about any White Hen will carry them.

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

hotrodders.com I love this site. They have a search engine on their to find cars. If you end up getting an old car you have a nice place to go to get info on everything from Engine to Electrical and tools to use. Are you looking for an old muscle car or somthing pre 70s ? Carshows and swapmeets during the summer are good to go too also...

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Jun 12 2006, 02:19 PM
hotrodders.com I love this site. They have a search engine on their to find cars. If you end up getting an old car you have a nice place to go to get info on everything from Engine to Electrical and tools to use. Are you looking for an old muscle car or somthing pre 70s ? Carshows and swapmeets during the summer are good to go too also...
[snapback]129470[/snapback]​

I dunno what i want yet, but since my bike is gone i got like nothing for the summer, just my GTP, i wanna be able to have somethin nice just to take out ya know, especially on a nice day like this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info