3800 GI: 4gb Ipod Mini

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Enter your zip code below to find a Symphonic Authorized Service Center near you. Please consult your Owner's Manual, our FAQ section, or call one of our Customer Support Hotlines before taking or sending your unit (particularly VCR's) to a service center.

If your unit in need of service was purchased within the last 90 days and you still have the receipt, an Authorized Service Center will repair it free of charge. If it has been more than 90 days but less than one year since the date of purchase, and you still have a receipt or other proof of purchase, an Authorized Service Center will replace any defective parts free of charge, but you will be responsible for any labor charges.

Please contact your nearest Authorized Service Center to be sure they can repair your specific model, or if you require service on a television larger than 13".

http://www.symphonic.us/support/asc.aspx

Warranty?

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by Kyle@Jun 12 2006, 12:52 PM
what about the cash you had promised me for the broken $150 tv you sold me? never got a reply back on that, was just a way to recoupe some of my losses on that pile of crap.
[snapback]129460[/snapback]​

Kyle - The TV was brand new, sealed in a box when you picked it up. I recall you calling me the next day after you picked it up and leaving a voicemail that it wasn't working. I called you right after I got your voicemail and left you a voice message telling you I'd take the TV back and refund your money (as the TV was not under warranty since it was a gift I could not return.) As I remember, you never responded, called me back, or posted anything on the forums. (http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=9764&hl=symphonic)

Now almost 8 months later you post that the TV is a piece of crap? Why didn't you tell me that in March when I paid you for the TB Shield?

March 21 2006:
Just wanted to see if you got my PayPal and if so did you ship the TB shield yet. Thanks.

wow sorry, I just checked my paypal account after getting this pm. For some reason i didnt get an email notification. I will ship this out to you either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the wait tom

kyle

Doesn't sound like someone who is pissed about a piece of crap TV.

Don't try to ruin my reputation by posting crap like this. I would never want to screw anyone out of money.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
i sent you a pm about it, saying i had tried everything and even called the service line.

I then never recieved a response and eventually forgot about it, until I actually looked at the address and remembered you were the one i had gotten the tv from.

and the only reason this was even brought up was becuase you came in here trying to ruin my sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info