3800 SyP....I have a solution

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
SyP...I have a solution for your car. Take a broom handle or large heavy brick and position it on the gas pedal as to fully accelerate. Then we get a long straight road and postion my car opposite yours, with the same set up. Then we let them hit eachother head on at around 120mph and both get new cars. I say this cause it seems we both have simulars labors of love. My cars been through a tranny, a sc and now has had fuel issues for over 2 years now. At one point I was getting as much knock as you and roughly 9mpg. I've contemplated so many times just getting rid of it and probably would have by now if I wasn't still making payments. Lemme know if yer interested...I know of some nice roads out by my parents farm in Belvidere.

FYI I'm kidding...but I do sympothize with your car troubles and hope you get them fixed cause I know how much it eats away at you. I've been more than frustrated with mine.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by SINr247@Jun 10 2006, 10:31 AM
hey whats wrong with that, i did that for a little while last summer
i was paying 30 cents more ...and gettting way better gas milage(4-5mpgs more)
id wait do that till gas prices are closer to 4 before starting that again

and whats wrong with your car now syp?
[snapback]129256[/snapback]​

whats wrong???

i dont wanna pay 5.19 a gallon to run race gas 24/7 in this car when i *shouldnt* be getting KR with Headers and a 3.4" pulley and an open ass exhaust. I have MORE than enough supportive mods... this is redunkulous

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info