3800 FS: 2001 WS6 Trans Am *MINT* 17,500 Miles

I

itlnrob

2001 Trans Am Ws6
Owned it for 2 and a half years. Bought it with 2,000 Miles. I have driven it up to 17,500 miles.

The car has never seen any snow. Stored winters in a heated garage.

The car is gorgeous, with not even one body flaw.

Very minimal mods. GM Ls6 Cam,Pacesetter Longtube headers, and Dyno Tune (installed by Ls1speed),SLP LID, HOLLEY FILTER, and HOOKER EXHAUST.

Car made 370hp/371tq @ Ls1 Speed's Dyno Jet. Car should run low-mid 12's depending on how good your 60' ft is. I haven't tested it out after headers.

Car is not too loud, and very humble. WHen you hit the gas, that's when the exhaust comes to life. This car has been babied since day 1.

I have beyond MINT CONDITION Firehawk Rims on it. The Front Tires have about 60% Tread Life left.

BRAND NEW Nitto 555r's on the back. Car hooks amazingly.

Car Options
Monsoon
12 Disc changer
Power Driver/Passanger
Leather
T-tops
Automatic
Traction Control
EVERY SINGLE OPTION YOU CAN GET!

I am asking $23,000.

My name is Rob. YOu can reach me anytime on this # 630 669 6353

Serious Inquiries Only. Please don't post if you are not interested or don't have anything nice to say.

backround9ke.jpg

post-600-1134353474_thumb.jpg

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by bigsammoe@Jun 10 2006, 11:43 AM
wow if it was near 8-10 g id buy to make eric pissed but to much
[snapback]129262[/snapback]​

8-10g? Do I look like a charity? Seriously, keep out of this thread.

Obviously you are dumb and can't read, Keep out if you aren't serious or don't have anything nice to say.

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by itlnrob+Jun 11 2006, 01:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-bigsammoe
@Jun 10 2006, 11:43 AM

Obviously you are dumb and can't read, Keep out if you aren't serious or don't have anything nice to say.
[snapback]129325[/snapback]​
[/b]

dude get the bug out your ass man, the guy compliments the car, and wishes the the price was lower so he could have it, he never said you were like chargin to much or ripping people off or something, damn

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Jun 11 2006, 02:28 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jun 11 2006, 01:17 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-bigsammoe
@Jun 10 2006, 11:43 AM

[snapback]129325[/snapback]​

dude get the bug out your ass man, the guy compliments the car, and wishes the the price was lower so he could have it, he never said you were like chargin to much or ripping people off or something, damn
[snapback]129332[/snapback]​
[/b]

Besides the fact that no one can follow directions on this fuckin message board. Unreal.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jun 11 2006, 10:17 AM
sorry but this cars edmunds value for 15k for  PERFECT condition for private party..... do a little research on what a cars worth before trying to sell it??
[snapback]129341[/snapback]​

Dont even try with Rob. Last time he put his car up for sale and I made a comment, the thread got to 4 pages long IIRC.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
sorry but this cars edmunds value for 15k for PERFECT condition for private party..... do a little research on what a cars worth before trying to sell it??

You cant really go by what KBB/edmunds/NADA says a F-body is worth. I dont really know how to explain it. He is selling a rare car with mods, and there were probably not to many TA's built just like his. The extra money he is asking is because the car is rare and its condition. Try to find a Flawless 01 WS6 with 17K for $15,000, I bet you cant.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Jun 11 2006, 10:17 AM
sorry but this cars edmunds value for 15k for  PERFECT condition for private party..... do a little research on what a cars worth before trying to sell it??
[snapback]129341[/snapback]​

Try buying one for $15k you fuckin chump. Why don't you reseach autotrader.com and then blow me when you are done.

I can gurantee no car is this clean, with this low miles, and puts down that much power for the price.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 11 2006, 10:52 AM
sorry but this cars edmunds value for 15k for PERFECT condition for private party..... do a little research on what a cars worth before trying to sell it??

You cant really go by what KBB/edmunds/NADA says a F-body is worth. I dont really know how to explain it. He is selling a rare car with mods, and there were probably not to many TA's built just like his. The extra money he is asking is because the car is rare and its condition. Try to find a Flawless 01 WS6 with 17K for $15,000, I bet you cant.
[snapback]129344[/snapback]​

I actually found cars within his mileage and year that was alot cheaper last time as well.

Im not dissing Firebirds or Fbodies. They are probably my favorite achievable car. But its no Lambo. :lolsign:

All I know is that if I have to pay 24K for a 4+ year old car with mods that I dont want, Ill buy a 98 with over 100K miles and buy another engine and rebuild/mod that outside the car.

I also call BS on selling your car. You will change your mind......again. B) :lolsign:

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Jun 11 2006, 01:09 PM
I really dont think anyone here is going to want to deal with you if your acting like this.
[snapback]129356[/snapback]​

I could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car. I don't have to sell it, if someone wants a clean car then they will pay the price.

No one here appreciates a clean car and has no idea about pricing of fbody's and vette's.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by itlnrob+Jun 11 2006, 01:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Jun 11 2006, 01:09 PM
I really dont think anyone here is going to want to deal with you if your acting like this.

I could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car. I don't have to sell it, if someone wants a clean car then they will pay the price.

No one here appreciates a clean car and has no idea about pricing of fbody's and vette's.
[snapback]129358[/snapback]​
[/b]

Please. :rolleyes:

Cheaper, less miles and blown.

Cheaper, less miles, WS6, convertable.

Cheaper, 3K more miles, but WS6.

Shall I go on?? ;) Thats just 2 minutes of searching.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish+Jun 11 2006, 02:09 PM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jun 11 2006, 01:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Jun 11 2006, 01:09 PM

[snapback]129358[/snapback]​

Please. :rolleyes:

Cheaper, less miles and blown.

Cheaper, less miles, WS6, convertable.

Cheaper, 3K more miles, but WS6.

Shall I go on?? ;) Thats just 2 minutes of searching.
[snapback]129364[/snapback]​
[/b]

www.autotrader.com

search in illinois

Are you one of those tooljobs that think the askign price on ebay is what they get sold for?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero

Besides the fact that no one can follow directions on this fuckin message board. Unreal.

Try buying one for $15k you fuckin chump

Why don't you reseach autotrader.com and then blow me when you are done

I could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car.

Are you one of those tooljobs that think the askign price on ebay is what they get sold for?

And all becuase someone said this:

Your right.. no one can follow directions..

Try number 4
Rules

You seem to be a real ass clown.

You are of no value to this club, and have been warned before for other incidents. I am really happy if you "could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car" becuase chances are you won't. BTW, the saying is "I couldn't care less" becuase if you could care less, why wouldn't you, if you are so unhappy with it.

Maybe you will be better off without the chumps, that can't read at ILGPC, so goodbye.

Take care,

John

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Kyle@Jun 11 2006, 06:24 PM
damn the lord laying down the law.

rob

bitchslap.gif

[snapback]129401[/snapback]​

LOL, nice Kyle.

I still stand firm. Unless mommy and daddy have money to blow, or you live at home working full time, no one is going to buy a 5 year old car for 6-7K less then it was brand spanking new. Especially a domestic car. Only a handfull can pull that off. And Im sorry, but the Firebird and Camaro dont. Not everyone is retarded and thinks that you cannot have a Fbody since they arent made anymore. B)

And why would I really want to find a stock car in IL for a horribly stupid price, when I could pay less for an intercooled blown version for cheaper?? And gives me a reason for a roadtrip? :lolsign:

And yes, if the reserve is met, the car HAS to sell on ebay. Otherwise you are in violation and your accound is deleted.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
he wasn't banned for posting a high price.. that was his right... it was becuase he posted some horrible comments for no reason.

No one even gave him crap, until he started tearing into someone for no reason.

I really hate banning people, but this guy just seemed like he didn't belong anyway. Did he even own a Grand Prix?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info