3800 NHRA tickets for sale

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
i have (3) reserved, North side tickets to THIS weekend's NHRA event at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet (6-10-06)....i bought these early for a discounted price of $46 / each.
normal price is $56 PLUS 6.50 thru ticketmaster..total to buy these today for the ONLY NHRA event this year would be $187. the weather looks good for some world records to be broken!!!!!!!!

shoot me an offer near the $138 i paid and the're yours....that's already $50 cheaper than if you bought them today. B)

I

imported_GraFFix

J/O if you go get ahold of me on my cell...or ill try to get ahold of you.

I just found out the tickets im getting are Luca oil VIP passes...w00t.

I get full access to everything including lucas oil's food and drink tent, plus I get to meet their drivers..and a few other special privlages that I dont know what they are yet lol

should be a great time :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jun 8 2006, 04:59 PM

I get full access to everything including lucas oil's food and drink tent, plus I get to meet their drivers..and a few other special privlages that I dont know what they are yet lol

[snapback]129091[/snapback]​
how many are you getting.. :) can get.. :unsure:

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by CoolGTX+Jun 8 2006, 07:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Jun 8 2006, 04:59 PM

[snapback]129091[/snapback]​
how many are you getting.. :) can get.. :unsure:
[snapback]129117[/snapback]​
[/b]

I think im only getting 2...and my brother is coming with me. If I get any extras I will call you before I get in the gate. Supposedly I was told Ill have to go in a different entrance with these vip passes to get all the credentials ill need to access certain areas. If i have anymore you can just come back out and get back in with us. Ill let you know.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Originally posted by MrT@Jun 8 2006, 12:29 PM
i have (3) reserved, North side tickets to THIS weekend's NHRA event at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet (6-10-06)....i bought these early for a discounted price of $46 / each.
normal price is $56 PLUS 6.50 thru ticketmaster..total to buy these today for the ONLY NHRA event this year would be $187. the weather looks good for some world records to be broken!!!!!!!!

shoot me an offer near the $138 i paid and the're yours....that's already $50 cheaper than if you bought them today. B)
[snapback]129057[/snapback]​

WTF your selling my ticket!!

:eek:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by alexgtp+Jun 9 2006, 12:39 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@Jun 8 2006, 12:29 PM

[snapback]129057[/snapback]​

WTF your selling my ticket!!

:eek:
[snapback]129190[/snapback]​
[/b]
we're covered.....check your email fool!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info