3800 Wednesdays Explorations *Pics*

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
My friend and I went to Long Grove to take some pics of this abondon house. We have been there alot but have no pics of the place. It was a good sized 2 story farm house with a basement, pretty cool and VERY scarry at night. It nearly scarred the shit out of us when we found it a few years ago, just by randomly driving down this small dirt road. We havent been to the house in years so it was not really a surprize to us that it was gone when we got there. The house was clearly burnt down. It seems that everyplace I goto gets distoyed. Lakehaurst Mall, The factory, various abondon houses etc.

FarmHouse.jpg

Satalite View of the Long Grove House.

DSC06644Small.jpg

A fence is now at the enterence to the overgrown dirt road that leads to the house.

DSC06634Small.jpg

DSC06639Small.jpg

The spot where the house was.

DSC06637Small.jpg

It clearly was burnt down, all the trees around the area are burnt black

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/a...nId=45&id=43706
A friend found this article about the house fire.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
In search for this house that MIKES3 found online my friend found this road in the woods leading to what seems nothing. The discription kinda matches the one on the website so we checked it out.
http://www.viewzone.com/house.html

road.jpg

DSC06646Small.jpg

We walked pretty deep into the woods on the old heavily overgrown road but it we found nothing, the road led deeper into the woods but we turned around because the grass was too high.

DSC06651Small.jpg

Next Exploration "Toy Factory"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• PANDA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list