3800 Demod sale

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I've been done modding for awhile, and I need money to afford a cam swap back to stock. The following items are for sale:

S&S coated headers with flex: $200

Magnaflow muffler, 2.5": $50 obo

A/F pigtail: $10 obo

A/F ratio gauge: $25 obo

BF Goodrich Comp T/A drag radials, mounted and balanced on silver crosslaced rims (7"wide rims): $250 obo

ARP Head studs - brand new in package: $75 obo

L36 Stage 2 ported throttle body: $200 obo

ZZP HVII: $150obo

I live by the Streets of Woodfield/Woodfield mall on Meacham and Schaumburg, Schaumburg, IL. Contact me by e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks,
James

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Fish@Jun 7 2006, 10:58 PM
Hey James. Sorry to see you demod your car. Wish I had a place and some time. Id swap cams for ya. Your S2 for my stock. :D

Also, the TB was ported by Ron IIRC. It will only work on a L36.
[snapback]129005[/snapback]​
Yup, if it's the same one.

If you have a hard time selling it here, it'll go well on ClubGP. A lot of turbo cars looking for something like that.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
The headers are sold.

The drag radials were really just broken in/the top coat is actually still kinda just rolling over so they have a lot of track life left to them. I have taken them to the track 3 times for about 18 passes or so.

The first time I went to the track my car couldn't do a burnout, so maybe I have only taken them to the track for about 13-14 passes?

The TB only has like 4k miles on it or less. I seriously put it on and took it off at the end of the summer and never put it back on - it was one of the few mods I could hear and feel the difference, especially with my cam.

I'll post pics of them and my TB later today - I went to take pics and my digital camera broke (yay, $350 down the drain).

James

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info