TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by itlnrob+Jun 7 2006, 10:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jun 7 2006, 10:25 AM
Waaaaaa. Lets cry when we get a ticket for 5 MPH over the speed limit. Even though you are still breaking the law.
[snapback]128860[/snapback]​

its ridiculous. What people don't have Dsl or Cable for there ISP? WHy are we keeping it 56k friendly.
[snapback]128861[/snapback]​
[/b]

Believe it or not, some people actually do surf on 56gay here. :eek: I dont, but Im not standing up for suckers that do.

anything for an argument huh, fish??

it's funny cause John said the EXACT same thing to me yesterday

An arguement that shouldnt even be started. They are rules. There for a reason. Mostly so bandwith isnt used. Its not a hard concept that even you should be able to understand.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish+Jun 7 2006, 10:49 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jun 7 2006, 10:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jun 7 2006, 10:25 AM
Waaaaaa. Lets cry when we get a ticket for 5 MPH over the speed limit. Even though you are still breaking the law.
[snapback]128860[/snapback]​

its ridiculous. What people don't have Dsl or Cable for there ISP? WHy are we keeping it 56k friendly.
[snapback]128861[/snapback]​

Believe it or not, some people actually do surf on 56gay here. :eek: I dont, but Im not standing up for suckers that do.

[/b]

Ok so my sig pic was a few pixels too large, but don't you think your animated GIF's take longer to load and slow down 56k users?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by itlnrob+Jun 7 2006, 10:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jun 7 2006, 10:55 AM
Thats why its alot smaller then 400X150. :D
[snapback]128869[/snapback]​

or 50K.....

you are violating.
[snapback]128870[/snapback]​
[/b]

Go find some more kindergarden cop. Only problem is, Im not going to whine. I knew I was not following the rules. And I got away with it. So report me to thalord so he can issue an Eticket. :lolsign:

Then post up how this place is Germany circa 1940s where everything is ruled with an iron hand. While this retarded thread still exists. :rolleyes: B)

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish+Jun 7 2006, 10:57 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Jun 7 2006, 10:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Jun 7 2006, 10:55 AM
Thats why its alot smaller then 400X150. :D
[snapback]128869[/snapback]​

or 50K.....

you are violating.
[snapback]128870[/snapback]​

Go find some more kindergarden cop. Only problem is, Im not going to whine. I knew I was not following the rules. And I got away with it. So report me to thalord so he can issue an Eticket. :lolsign:

Then post up how this place is Germany circa 1940s where everything is ruled with an iron hand. While this retarded thread still exists. :rolleyes: B)
[snapback]128871[/snapback]​
[/b]

thanks for changing that, my connection to the board is a lot faster now.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Man I'd love to trade spots with you rob, where one of my biggest concerns today is...that a sig on a message board got deleted. You dont like how the admins run the board leave. We sure as hell arent keeping you here.

I have sigs/avs shut off. They're stupid, annoying to look at when reading the boards and a waste of time in my opinion.

I

imported_GraFFix

How bout we just get rid of all the sigs?

Quit your bitchen, as thalord said, I dont think any of you that are complaining have contributed one cent to this site for bandwidth esepcially you rob, if anything we should charge you just to post...most of the time its crap anyways. Do you know how much bandwidth this foum uses? Using these forums are FREE to you, not to some others though. think about it.

And as dole said...I wish one of my problems today was worrying about my signature...talk about preschool.

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 7 2006, 02:26 PM
preussenGTP... If you read the rules you can make your sig alot bigger than 104 X 78 as yours is now.

"We ask members keep their signatures and avatars within the board guidlines.

Signatures: 400X150 - 50k"
[snapback]128921[/snapback]​

nah - i'd rather bitch about it now :rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info