3800 For Sale

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
HPIM0508.jpg

2- Sony Xplod, 12" subs, box and amp $250

*They work very well, I can hook them up to my car for you to listen if you want. I dont remember the specs of how much power the subs can take, I can always take it apart and look inside if you want.
The amp is also an Xplod, it's a 4 channel amp and I had it bridged into a 2 channel. 75Wx4 or 150x2. It powered the 12's well but you can always get a bigger one to really get them pounding. A plug and play deal, you'll just need some wiring. I would rather not split this up but will consider everything.

HPIM0512.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

S&B 3.5 inner diameter cone filter $25

*Brand new with a few mars on it, not all the way though the filter. I was attempting to make another intake when I decided to ditch the idea. I'm serious when I say brand new, I think I had it on my car for under 100 miles.

HPIM0510.jpg

WBS 3" downpipe for stock manifolds $100

*This was originally a full catless downpipe to my cat-back. I have since gotten TOGS and chopped it in order for my TOGS DP to work. If your looking to keep your stock cat or weld in your own downpipe, this would be perfect, there is enough metal to weld after the flex.

**Rear O2 simulator $30**

I can get a pic if you want but it's still on my car and this is pretty much self explainitory.

These are prices without shipping. I'm not shipping the subs due to weight but will consider all bids. I can meet you or vise versa, I'm planning on going to the meet in June so let me know how you want to do it.

PM me or post up, I'll try and keep up best I can. Thanks for looking!

Jeremy

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
O2 sim spoken for.....beat $25 and it's yours. It's a caspers and 3-4 months old.

DP and cone spoken for....beat $110 and it's yours

I have an inquiry on just the Sony amp. I would rather not split it up but will if I get more interest. I'd be willing to sell the whole box, subs and amp for $200.

Post up or PM me

Jeremy

Originally posted by BigJermGTP@Jun 5 2006, 07:12 PM
HPIM0508.jpg

2- Sony Xplod, 12" subs, box and amp $250

*They work very well, I can hook them up to my car for you to listen if you want. I dont remember the specs of how much power the subs can take, I can always take it apart and look inside if you want.
The amp is also an Xplod, it's a 4 channel amp and I had it bridged into a 2 channel. 75Wx4 or 150x2. It powered the 12's well but you can always get a bigger one to really get them pounding. A plug and play deal, you'll just need some wiring. I would rather not split this up but will consider everything.

HPIM0512.jpg

HPIM0511.jpg

S&B 3.5 inner diameter cone filter $25

*Brand new with a few mars on it, not all the way though the filter. I was attempting to make another intake when I decided to ditch the idea. I'm serious when I say brand new, I think I had it on my car for under 100 miles.

HPIM0510.jpg

WBS 3" downpipe for stock manifolds $100

*This was originally a full catless downpipe to my cat-back. I have since gotten TOGS and chopped it in order for my TOGS DP to work. If your looking to keep your stock cat or weld in your own downpipe, this would be perfect, there is enough metal to weld after the flex.

**Rear O2 simulator $30**

I can get a pic if you want but it's still on my car and this is pretty much self explainitory.

These are prices without shipping. I'm not shipping the subs due to weight but will consider all bids. I can meet you or vise versa, I'm planning on going to the meet in June so let me know how you want to do it.

PM me or post up, I'll try and keep up best I can. Thanks for looking!

Jeremy
[snapback]128631[/snapback]​

Make me some offers....

**O2 sim SOLD**

*I'm willing to split the subs, box and amp if desired.

*Downpipe and cone filter still for sale.

*I also have a set of stock exhaust manifolds if anyone is interested*

Originally posted by rion02gtp@Jul 1 2006, 01:22 AM
how low will you come down on the DP?
[snapback]131144[/snapback]​

I have an offer from erncr for $110 for the filter and downpipe. He said he would be able to buy it in the next few weeks. So if no one makes me an offer before that, erncr will buy it.

If you want just the downpipe and are gonna pay for it soon, I'll let it go for $90.

Are you gonna want it shipped or picked up? I live in Montgomery and I can always meet halfway if you want. Cash or paypal.

Let me know what you think and what you want to do.

Jeremy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info