3800 Fight

Jan 2, 2008
I just thought I'd share. I got into a fight tonight. Well It was about 1:30 I have been having a good time for a few hours. Then out of the blue, this guy who was a seinor when I was a freshi. Started to talkn to me and said some dumb shit( your a big ******) :angry: exact words! I got all over him. he said he didn't mean it like that and I let it go. As soon as I did this guy I always get into it with, starts laughing and pointing at me. So Im like fuck that! :angry: I go ask him what the fuck he is laughing at? Then he gets up tears his shirt off and said U been at my girl all night, fuck u, lets go outside Ill fuckN kill U! So Im like- your gonna fuckN kill me hugh? I made my way to him pushing all my buddies out of my way. By the way I am 6'2" 245and bench 355 on a good day, and he is about 5'11" 225 dont know how his max is but he is my size!. by the way he is a prison gaurd (some training) and I just street fight. Well after about 60 sec of fighting he is pouring blood from his left brow.(Im right handed? what the fuck?) and I'm bleeding from my left brow. after it broke up my friend who was throwing the party kicked him off the lot for starting it. I stayed for about 30 more min to talk to the girls, then I came home. It was the closest fight I have ever been in and one of the quickest! but I had a good time! my only regret is fucking my buddies' truck up (ripped off his mirrow and vent visor, (drivers side )in the battle). Just thought I would share. I like to fight but I don't start shit, u have to give me a reason! I guess I have to get back into boxing for about 90 days find him and kill em!! :lolsign:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by boss99blkgtpsd@Jun 4 2006, 03:00 AM
I just thought I'd share. I got into a fight tonight. Well It was about 1:30 I have been having a good time for a few hours. Then out of the blue, this guy who was a seinor when I was a freshi. Started to talkn to me and said some dumb shit( your a big ******)  :angry: exact words! I got all over him. he said he didn't mean it like that and I let it go. As soon as I did this guy I always get into it with, starts laughing  and pointing at me. So Im like fuck that! :angry:  I go ask him what the fuck he is laughing at? Then he gets up tears his shirt off and said  U been at my girl all night, fuck u, lets go outside Ill fuckN kill U! So Im like- your gonna fuckN kill me hugh? I made my way to him pushing all my buddies out of my way. By the way I am 6'2" 245and bench 355 on a good day, and he is about 5'11" 225 dont know how his max is but he is my size!. by the way he is a prison gaurd (some training) and I just street fight. Well after about 60 sec of fighting he is pouring blood from his left brow.(Im right handed? what the fuck?) and I'm bleeding from my left brow. after it broke up my friend who was throwing the party kicked him off the lot for starting it. I stayed for about 30 more min to talk to the girls, then I came home. It was the closest fight I have ever been in and one of the quickest! but I had a good time! my only regret is fucking my buddies' truck up (ripped off his mirrow and vent visor, (drivers side )in the battle). Just thought I would share. I like to fight but I don't start shit, u have to give me a reason! I guess I have to get back into boxing for about 90 days find him and kill em!!  :lolsign:
[snapback]128498[/snapback]​
OK :blink:

Jan 2, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jun 4 2006, 10:19 AM
and how old are you again?
[snapback]128509[/snapback]​

How old am I? :D I'm only 22 he is 32, but 1st of all I did not start this. This guy always tries to pick a fight w/me. . I didnt throw the first punch. Yes I made my way to him. (just to look him in the eye and tell him Im serious) but he swung first. I just defended my self and then some. Like I said I was pissed that if fucked the party up for about 20 min or so. I dont like to fight I get along with everyone but this guy just has a grudge on me. I dont know why. and no I didnt talk to his girl all night. I hate people that go around fighting and fucking up parties like this. I didnt post this to say Im a bad ass, or I would have said I killed em! I went to throw my friend a going away party not to fight. oh and I was talking about benching to give u an idea of the size of me and him. :rolleyes:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jun 4 2006, 10:40 AM
:beating:
[snapback]128512[/snapback]​

why is shaggy from scooby doo getting the shit beat out of him

sad.gif

Originally posted by rion02gtp@Jun 4 2006, 03:01 PM
why does this guy called you a "negro"? you don't sound black to me unless that's what he call everybody he hates.
[snapback]128529[/snapback]​

:lolsign: no I am black but live in a predominantly white area. I was the only black guy there, but I usually am so it doesn't bother me. People are usualy cool. but last night it got crazy. by the way I called my buddy and he told me that after I left. These girls faught in his parents room, and to top it all off after that. This guy comes in his house and punches him in the eye. come to find out he had been bangN his girl. :lolsign: So it really was a crazy night. My buddy had two fights break out at his house, (1outside & 1 in) then gets punched in the eye. one hell of a going away party hugh. Oh yeah he is moving to Peoria IL to be the head engineer at the C.A.T plant. I think he starts next week, and is moving today. He is really pissed about having to start his first week with a black eye. <_< lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info