3800 It will happen...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I will be getting it done come HELL OR HIGH WATER on the 9th of june.. I want to see how much power you can get with the basic mods... Then I will get it done again with the cam... ( CHAD ) and then again with the cooler... So If anyone wants to go to cheer me on lets make something happen.. I need witnesses to see me hit the 300'z... Thats right I said it... faith people... Have faith.... :D

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
you expect to hit 300 whp?

With what mods??

You do realize that 300whp from an L67 generally equates to a low 12 second car running 110 mph or faster, right?

I don't think people realize how much it really takes to run that much power to the ground with these things...

Unless you have ALOT more done than what's listed in your sig, you won't be anywhere NEAR 300whp unless the dyno reads VERY high, but good luck either way...

MT

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by FastGS88@Jun 3 2006, 08:53 PM
you expect to hit 300 whp?

With what mods??

You do realize that 300whp from an L67 generally equates to a low 12 second car running 110 mph or faster, right?

I don't think people realize how much it really takes to run that much power to the ground with these things...

Unless you have ALOT more done than what's listed in your sig, you won't be anywhere NEAR 300whp unless the dyno reads VERY high, but good luck either way...

MT
[snapback]128472[/snapback]​

:iagree:

exactly what i was going to say.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
That is it... If you could have seen from any of my other posts I have been playing around with the 300 hp bit for a while.. THAT IS MY GOAL.. If I dont hit it I will do something different.. I may joke around but I do have a lot of faith in my car.. O.K. Anyone who knows me knows how excited I get when it comes to my car.. How long have I been waiting for this car to get dynoed.. First time the fucking motor blows... sec my friends mom dies.... NOTHING will stop me this time and I HOPE, that better.. To be CLOSER to 300 than stock.. I didnt realize it was such a big deal to bring up 300hp.. Next time I'll clear things with the board when i make a post... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Believe me this will be the last time you guys hear about my dyno...

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
dude, dont worry bout it

300 is a royal number to hit in these cars. Honestly, it's a great hope, but far from you right now. Even if your car is a huge factory freak, it's not gonna pull 300 whp. 330 easily to the crank, but im gonna say realistically, you're looking at around 265 whp, and 295 wtq

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
depending on what kind of dyno it is...mustang or dynojet...you may be a lot lower than 265....with my mods with ssic, and afc tune, i pulled 260 whp on a mustang dyno.....my tune was way off with belt slippage...but i would imagne it would be somewhere around 275 with a good tune on it. good luck. where are you taking it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info