3800 Another sale..this time household items

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

My storage unit keeps raising the cost every summer, Last night I got another letter and its going up another $10 per month. Im done and the stuff isnt worth that much to hold onto...for what Ive payed them to store my stuff I could of furnished a whole house by now. Im cutting my losses now and it is all for sale! These are the items I know I have off the top of my head...I know ill forget something but Im going to the storage unit tomorrow to take inventory lol.. right now I know I have the following.

Crappy pics can be seen here!

$250 - Couch (no love seat) Has Oak trim, color is brown tweed, kinda like multi colored brown. it is in excellent condition. I bought it brand new and used it for about a year.

FREE!! come take it! - Black pedistal entertainment center....its a put it together yourself one, I took the bottom off to move it so that will need to be reattached. Still in good condition

$50 - Large square coffee table, the frame is a brushed metal (silver) the top is clear glass with a black outline around the edge

$300 - Queen size Sealy matress and boxspring with metal frame. (UPDATE: corrected its not a pillow top)

Sold - Microwave cart, with wheels. Brand new its a light wood color...kinda like natual wood.

$45 - Microwave - forget the name its black though and pretty big

$300 - 55gallon fishtank, stand, light and filter - all black like new, used less then one year. (Bumpin???)

$35 - Small round kitchen table with swivel chairs - dark brown/black (UPDATE: One of the chairs has a broken tab on one of the legs. The chairs have like a 4 post leg with metal swival tabs on the bottom...Table is almost perfect, also has leaf to make it bigger)

$225 - HUGE Window air conditioner - 18000btu will do a whole 1b apartment with little effort. Used 2 years largest 110v one I could find...anything bigger goes to 220v

SOLD - Room sized air conditioner - 6000btu used 1 year

$10 for both - 2 small black 3 tier shelves...about 3ft high and 12"x12" in diameter

Im sure theres more that im forgetting as I said ill double check tomrrow...if anyone is interested in anything just let me know, willing to work on prices with you. most stuff will go cheap, as I need to clear this room out.

I

imported_GraFFix

No problem, just let me know. the couch and coffee table would be great for a basement or rec room...for a living room in a new house I would probably want a complete living room set. but thats just me

And a TTT for myself :p

nmaier2201

Mar 26, 2008
I might want one of those air conditioners.... how does the room air conditioner work? what's the price tag on each of them? My wife is knocked up and keeps cranking up the air... so if I could just cool our BR I would be so happy.

I'd almost prefer the non window unit.... just cuz they look stupid.

Got any pics? Thanks

Nick :lolsign:

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord@Jun 3 2006, 08:35 AM
tisk tisk Joe.. violating our rules...

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?act=SR&f=6

number 6

anywho.. how much are you selling that air for... I might have someone who wants it.. for the right price.. I think you would sell more if you listed the prices.. hit me up bro.
[snapback]128430[/snapback]​

just to clarify....he's violating 5, not 6 right? Just want to make sure cause I'm confused

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea, I know i didnt include prices because I made the post from work, and the items listed were off off the top of my head. I didnt want to list prices untill I was able to visually check the items in storage again. Its not like I go there all the time...I havent seen this stuff for close to a year. I was goign to get to the storage place today but got sidetracked. I will be going there tomorrow, checking the items, and will be trying to take pics. The storage is kinda packed so that might be hard but I will have an updated price list tomorrow and will reply to everyone who has posted.

Thanks again.

I

imported_GraFFix

Updated with prices..I have some really bad pics cause the storage unit is really packed and I didnt take anything out lol. Kinda snapped where things were all stacked up and stuff. :)

Im not going to link them...Just go here!

If you are interested in anything please let me know. I need to get this stuff out of there before july 1st. Shoot me an offer ya never know i might take it.

Everything will be cleaned thoroughly before getting picked up. I know the microwave looks a little dirty...but will clean up like new, I just pulled it out of the kitchen and tossed it in storage. If someone is interested in either the bed or couch, I am going to try and steam clean them both before its sold. other stuff is a little dusty from being in there and will clean up fine.

If you want more then one item we can work a deal...LMK

Also if anyone is interested I have a few brand new Oxy-acetylene torch kits to get rid of also. complete kits brand new, with carrying case, 2 regulators, 12ft of hoses, torch with numerous cutting tips, sparker, and eye sheild. Also have a small oxy-acety tank carrying peice...its plastic and will fit 2 tanks, a place to wrap hoses and a pocket to slip torch into. its for smal tanks maybe 10 pounders...or so.

I also have 2 16 port Lucent switches. and all plugs, cables..Might be a problem with one of them Im not sure...we were having network issues and my comany just unpgraded everything so I dont know if these were the problem or it was another peice of equipment that they replaced. good to tinker with..retail for 900 each i think. will let them go very very cheap.

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info