3800 FS-52" RCA projection TV

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
I recently ordered an upgrade to my home entertainment center. I bought a fricken 61" DLP widescreen TV...it's a monster. Anywho, I have my old one for sale now. It's still pretty decent, but it's about 5 years old. No cracks or anything in the screen...speakers still work, still have the original remote. I prolly still have the manual somewhere. Works great and is great for anyone looking to upgrade. It's an RCA 52" rear projection tv. Has all the hook-ups for cable and surround sound. The only problem we have had with the tv is the channel up and down buttons on the front of the tv didn't work. We've had them re-wired and they work now. It may need a screen protector since we've never put one on ourselves.

We will not deliver, PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

Price is $450 or best offfer.

Need to get rid of it fast as the new one is in route. We do live in an apartment(3 doors from Fish and Jaque), but there is an elevator....very easy to move out. Fish and I moved it in in minutes and it's on wheels.

Pics to follow.

PM or post, or even call me....312-231-4533.

I'll take a short stack intercooler as trade.... :unsure:

Originally posted by starrGTP@Jun 1 2006, 06:43 PM
I recently ordered an upgrade to my home entertainment center.  I bought a fricken 61" DLP widescreen TV...it's a monster.  Anywho, I have my old one for sale now.  It's still pretty decent, but it's about 5 years old.  No cracks or anything in the screen...speakers still work, still have the original remote.  I prolly still have the manual somewhere.  Works great and is great for anyone looking to upgrade.  It's an RCA 52" rear projection tv.  Has all the hook-ups for cable and surround sound.  The only problem we have had with the tv is the channel up and down buttons on the front of the tv didn't work.  We've had them re-wired and they work now.  It may need a screen protector since we've never put one on ourselves. 

We will not deliver, PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

Price is $450 or best offfer. 

Need to get rid of it fast as the new one is in route.  We do live in an apartment(3 doors from Fish and Jaque), but there is an elevator....very easy to move out.  Fish and I moved it in in minutes and it's on wheels.

Pics to follow. 

PM or post, or even call me....312-231-4533. 

I'll take a short stack intercooler as trade.... :unsure:
[snapback]128236[/snapback]​

I'm interested. I'll call or PM you later today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info