3800 New Idea...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Ok here is my thought... I know we go to the grove on weekends and that is cool BUT, I think we should get together and do something as a group.. Like hit up a club, Hase a honda Dealership, Drive in.. That sounds cool .. Drive in... I could see it now... 80 or so GP rollin in together... Lets do something... Anyone like this idea... Im open for new ones... Lets go....

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Xtant12@May 31 2006, 05:38 PM
Ok here is my thought... I know we go to the grove on weekends and that is cool BUT, I think we should get together and do something as a group.. Like hit up a club, Hase a honda Dealership, Drive in.. That sounds cool .. Drive in... I could see it now... 80 or so GP rollin in together... Lets do something... Anyone like this idea... Im open for new ones... Lets go....
[snapback]128099[/snapback]​

:lolsign: :lolsign:

I

imported_1fastGTP

wells heres my idea.. the SRT-4 and Mustang club comes up on Wed./tonite they are up there right now at 4 corners. We should have set days like they do ours could be 2 day with them to show them up.... or just another day for people to be like wow... just an idea cuz i love watchen 15 srt's come in at a time theres always 20-35 up there and its just sweet.

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Sounds cool, but I'd stay outta Wisconsin for a cruise; their state patrol are known for being a little... stringent.

Scion dealers sponsor meets/parties for Scion clubs. The dealers bring in DJs, food, raffle off prizes, etc. and publicize the events on the Internet and in their showrooms. Sometimes they will have prizes for loudest stereo, best paint, etc. Maybe we could talk a Pontiac dealer (Grossinger in Lincolnwood has the room) into doing something like this for the GP/G6 community. The advantages to the dealer are that the events brings in a lot of potential customers in the "car modding" community to see what the potential of a given car is, that a lot of club members will likely get talked into trading up to GTOs, Bonnevilles, and the like, and they get great publicity and word-of-mouth advertising in the enthusiast community.

Otherwise, I really like the idea of a weekly meet. My work schedule changes every week and it just always seems to end up that I work on the days of our meets (June 23, for example). It would be nice to know that if I'm off on, say, a random Thursday night that I can take a little cruise and meet up with some other GP'ers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info