3800 me vs camaro

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
So i was driving down this two lane road with a friend of mine and we pull up next to this camaro with some stickers down by the door for stereo shit. Before I got next to him i noticed his exhaust setup in the back was a v6. So im thinkin I got nothing better to do and the road is empty. I floor it a few seconds later he does too. I slow down and he catches up not looking at me but driving next to me. He floors it and so do I. I instantly pull away and am a car length ahead of him after about 200 yards. I would have kept going but i had to turn left. Good thing my PEMs and DP were in my trunk lol. I would have embarassed him in front of his girl even more.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@May 31 2006, 11:36 AM
So i was driving down this two lane road with a friend of mine and we pull up next to this camaro with some stickers down by the door for stereo shit.  Before I got next to him i noticed his exhaust setup in the back was a v6.  So im thinkin I got nothing better to do and the road is empty.  I floor it a few seconds later he does too.  I slow down and he catches up not looking at me but driving next to me.  He floors it and so do I.  I instantly pull away and am a car length ahead of him after about 200 yards.  I would have kept going but i had to turn left.  Good thing my PEMs and DP were in my trunk lol.   I would have embarassed him in front of his girl even more.
[snapback]128065[/snapback]​

:lolsign: yes good thing cause 50lbs is the deciding factor for pure embarassment

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by itlnrob+May 31 2006, 02:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@May 31 2006, 12:51 PM
i meant that if they were ON my car instead of IN my car haha
[snapback]128067[/snapback]​

good call. I laughed when I read that big time.
[snapback]128077[/snapback]​
[/b]

ya rookie! :lol: im j/k good kill! that just shows GT's are fast too!!!

GTPPWR

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
Rockford, IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@May 31 2006, 11:36 AM
So i was driving down this two lane road with a friend of mine and we pull up next to this camaro with some stickers down by the door for stereo shit.  Before I got next to him i noticed his exhaust setup in the back was a v6.  So im thinkin I got nothing better to do and the road is empty.  I floor it a few seconds later he does too.  I slow down and he catches up not looking at me but driving next to me.  He floors it and so do I.  I instantly pull away and am a car length ahead of him after about 200 yards.  I would have kept going but i had to turn left.  Good thing my PEMs and DP were in my trunk lol.  I would have embarassed him in front of his girl even more.
[snapback]128065[/snapback]​

nice job. v6 fbodys are under powered...especially if they have all the stere stuff. nice kill.

Ryan(syP)...makes me think of SSR2...or was it 3?

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Jun 1 2006, 11:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Jun 1 2006, 01:57 PM
You had me on the edge of my seat with that one.  :lolsign:
[snapback]128192[/snapback]​

lol..
there's an *unnamed* member on here that speaks of putting an L67 into a late body Camaro. . .so ya never know who or what you're up against(although a single tailpipe is usually a tip-off ;) )
[snapback]128259[/snapback]​
[/b]
...and a bunch of gay car stereo stickers on the side skirt lol

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Jun 1 2006, 11:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-UNCTYPE-S
@Jun 1 2006, 01:57 PM
You had me on the edge of my seat with that one.  :lolsign:
[snapback]128192[/snapback]​

lol..
there's an *unnamed* member on here that speaks of putting an L67 into a late body Camaro. . .so ya never know who or what you're up against(although a single tailpipe is usually a tip-off ;) )
[snapback]128259[/snapback]​
[/b]
its not hard just trim the firewall,and make a custom TB inlet elbow like the SC thunderbirds have

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info