3800 Greetings From China!!

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Hi guys, gals and Joe. My trip so for haha has been interesting and by far china has anywhere in US beat for shitiest drivers ever.. There is no flow everyone just goes at ones scooters, bicycles, people, cars and buses. People hardly stop at red lights. There is two kind of driving here speeding and slamming the breaks at the last minute. Pedestrians get hit often too. Other than that I fried half the electronics I brought with me in Shanghai. hehe and literaly melted one.. it was a bad day.

:lolsign:

SideNote
Joe my phone died and it had your cell phone number on it so I don't have it, Im at an internet cafe in Shenyang, if you want to call me its 0086-24-23958094 for my room at Luxun art school, just remember when its 8am sunday there its 9pm monday here, could you call my mom and tell her the number too. thanks

I

imported_GraFFix

Hello!! Im glad your doing fine. Ill try to call asap, sorry but i just saw this message now. Your mom told me about the electronic mishap yesterday when I went to see will. Anyways, Ill call your mom and let her know if you havent already. Hope to talk to you soon.

:wub:
Joe

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@May 29 2006, 08:59 AM
Hi guys, gals and Joe. My trip so for haha has been interesting and by far china has anywhere in US beat for shitiest drivers ever.. There is no flow everyone just goes at ones scooters, bicycles, people, cars and buses. People hardly stop at red lights. There is two kind of driving here speeding and slamming the breaks at the last minute. Pedestrians get hit often too. Other than that I fried half the electronics I brought with me in Shanghai. hehe and literaly melted one.. it was a bad day.

SideNote
Joe my phone died and it had your cell phone number on it so I don't have it, Im at an internet cafe in Shenyang, if you want to call me its 0086-24-23958094 for my room at Luxun art school, just remember when its 8am sunday there its 9pm monday here, could you call my mom and tell her the number too. thanks
[snapback]127814[/snapback]​

have they sent you to a commy reducation center yet? :lolsign:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by xierxior+May 29 2006, 05:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@May 29 2006, 08:59 AM

SideNote

[snapback]127844[/snapback]​
[/b]

no but if you calll the desk at the hotel we were at in Shanghai they will send you a prostitute haha happened to some guys on the trip they ask for massage and got some chinese chick telling them makelove? haha and i went to a bar in Shanghai downtown area 80 perecent were pros and I was the only short white chick... made for an interesting evening. Actually the school i went to is not, all commie shit all over. I did figure modeling sculpture so i stared at some naked chinese chick for a week and on breaks played ping pong with my chinese classmates...one who was wearing a DEEZ NUTZ tshirt and had no idea what it meant in English. I just got home yesterday.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Jun 7 2006, 11:17 PM-->
Originally posted by xierxior@May 29 2006, 05:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY
@May 29 2006, 08:59 AM

SideNote

[snapback]127844[/snapback]​

no but if you calll the desk at the hotel we were at in Shanghai they will send you a prostitute haha happened to some guys on the trip they ask for massage and got some chinese chick telling them makelove? haha and i went to a bar in Shanghai downtown area 80 perecent were pros and I was the only short white chick... made for an interesting evening. Actually the school i went to is not, all commie shit all over. I did figure modeling sculpture so i stared at some naked chinese chick for a week and on breaks played ping pong with my chinese classmates...one who was wearing a DEEZ NUTZ tshirt and had no idea what it meant in English. I just got home yesterday.
[snapback]129006[/snapback]​
[/b]
sounds like a great trip....got any pictures?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info