3800 Lets play a game...

I

imported_1fastGTP

uhhhhh 30 in a 25! what kinda shit is that! right off lemont road sum gay side street where my friend lives. then later on that week i got another speeding ticket then the next day i got another! it was a pain in ass 13 tickets in 1 month is a record for me!

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
um - i was 17. 50 in a 35 zone, in naperville

The cop was heading in the other direction, and it was one of those moments where you think to yourself (gee I'm F'ed). Anyways I don't let up, I don't slow down, I keep heading for home (ironically I was no more than 500 feet from my house). He throws his lights on and in the middle of traffic throws the greatest u-turn I have ever seen in my life-straight out of the movies, i watch the entire thing in my rearview.

Cop hands me the ticket in my driveway. I was kinda pissed cause my garage door wouldnt work :(

I

imported_Theautoguy

My first; When I was 17, 72 in a 40 trying to get home before the house curfew...I was late!

My best: A couple of years ago, 117 in a 55...I talked it down to 80 in a 55 and haven't had one since but I just started my job in Niles today so I'm sure there will be something soon...150 mile round trip each day!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by Theautoguy@May 30 2006, 05:54 PM
My first; When I was 17, 72 in a 40 trying to get home before the house curfew...I was late!

My best: A couple of years ago, 117 in a 55...I talked it down to 80 in a 55 and haven't had one since but I just started my job in Niles today so I'm sure there will be something soon...150 mile round trip each day!
[snapback]127997[/snapback]​

yea that sucks about Niles, no apartments or townhomes there. You think someone would build there someday............ :rolleyes: :blink: :lol: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info