3800 Who's bad ass blue GTP went to US-41?

Last night when I was just about to line up with my friend I seen a bad ass blue GTP with the f.1 hood there. It looked like he had some slick on too. But man was he tearing it up. I was right behind it when he made his first run and damn that thing was nice. He must have been running 11's or something.

But does anyone know who he is? I think he might have been buddies with an Impala that was pretty quick too. But damn those cars can move!

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Sounds like maybe Johnny O....

Does his GTP have an F1 hood, I don't know that I ever saw the front end of the car. If it wasn't him, the car was probably nowhere near 11s, though Johnny's car definitely has high 11 potential.

There's a chance it could have been some of the guys from Indy as well, but if it wasn't J/O there is little chance the car was anywhere NEAR 11s. My car and Johnny are two of the only cars that are close/capable of 11 second passes in the state, and I don't think there are any others that are close, unless one of Rob Archer's builds out of indy are running at that level.

MT

Originally posted by FastGS88@May 27 2006, 12:02 PM
Sounds like maybe Johnny O....

Does his GTP have an F1 hood, I don't know that I ever saw the front end of the car.  If it wasn't him, the car was probably nowhere near 11s, though Johnny's car definitely has high 11 potential.

There's a chance it could have been some of the guys from Indy as well, but if it wasn't J/O there is little chance the car was anywhere NEAR 11s.  My car and Johnny are two of the only cars that are close/capable of 11 second passes in the state, and I don't think there are any others that are close, unless one of Rob Archer's builds out of indy are running at that level.

MT
[snapback]127687[/snapback]​

Ya maybe it was from an Indy club or something. 41 is kind of deep in Indiana. All the times I seen him run he didn't have the time displayed. But there sure was a lot of suprised people in the stands though.

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Me and john (emersonhart), were there last night too. I think it was one of the guys from Intense. John knows his name. Quick car though and very loud. The impala was ok. I wasnt that impressed. The display was off most of the night.
How about that white caddy? That was awesome :lolsign:

Migs, did you have the red grand prix? I remember that running also.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
"There's a chance it could have been some of the guys from Indy as well, but if it wasn't J/O there is little chance the car was anywhere NEAR 11s. My car and Johnny are two of the only cars that are close/capable of 11 second passes in the state, and I don't think there are any others that are close, unless one of Rob Archer's builds out of indy are running at that level."
:smoke:
we will have to see i guess

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info