3800 Before I do this....

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
I'm looking to cut my fenderwall opening to make it. the only downside is that I would be cutting into the portion of metal that runs to the headlight mounting. Kinda hard to explain, and I'm too lazy to go get pics cause I'm currently still in bed. :p Anyways, is there anything in there that I CANNOT under any circumstance cut, or it everything pretty much fair game. I have an understanding of whats fair game and what not. I want more room to fit my 9" cone in the engine bay.

Might be a stupid idea, but I really don't care. The more cool air I can get into the engine bay the more I'm willing to sacrifice. Its gonna be 88° today, and I plan on doing a scan, and I'm looking for a few surprises (as in massive KR), just cause the car felt like a dog last night after driving for awhile.

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@May 27 2006, 11:18 AM
I'm looking to cut my fenderwall opening to make it.  the only downside is that I would be cutting into the portion of metal that runs to the headlight mounting.  Kinda hard to explain, and I'm too lazy to go get pics cause I'm currently still in bed.  :p  Anyways, is there anything in there that I CANNOT under any circumstance cut, or it everything pretty much fair game.  I have an understanding of whats fair game and what not.  I want more room to fit my 9" cone in the engine bay.

Might be a stupid idea, but I really don't care.  The more cool air I can get into the engine bay the more I'm willing to sacrifice.  Its gonna be 88° today, and I plan on doing a scan, and I'm looking for a few surprises (as in massive KR), just cause the car felt like a dog last night after driving for awhile.
[snapback]127683[/snapback]​

eh....I'm bored, so I'm gonna do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list