3800 X-MEN 3

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
I liked the movie alot. Great movie and everyone must see it. Its very disappointing at times but understandable at other times. I think I can say I love it like I loved the other 2 movies. MAKE SURE YOU SIT YOUR BUTT IN THE THEATER UNTILL ALL THE CREDITS ARE ROLLED A VERY INTERESTING SCENE IS SHOWN!!!!!!!

edit: spelling

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Kyle@May 26 2006, 02:45 AM
I avoided ALL previews and such just so nothing would be ruined, I knew I was going to go see it, and I knew I was going to like it.

All I can say is wow, best of the 3 hands down. Goes even farther from the real stories than the previous but i dont care it was amazing.

so go see it if you have a chance.
[snapback]127555[/snapback]​

Awsome. Someone on clubgp said it was ok. Also said it strays from the original (comic) story, but that is to be had when you make movies based on something else.

I cant wait to see it.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
I liked the movie alot. Great movie and everyone must see it. Its very disappointing at times but understandable at other times. I think I can say I love it like I loved the other 2 movies. MAKE SURE YOU SIT YOUR BUTT IN THE THEATER UNTILL ALL THE CREDITS ARE ROLLED A VERY INTERESTING SCENE IS SHOWN!!!!!!!

^^^yeap what he said Hint>>>>>Charles :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info