MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Possible Suspicious Discovery Made Under Milford Barn
Crews Actively Digging Again

POSTED: 1:55 pm EDT May 25, 2006
UPDATED: 2:46 pm EDT May 25, 2006

The search for Jimmy Hoffa has intensified as digging crews and agents appeared to find something suspicious.

Local 4 crews are at the scene and said that the digging equipment has been brought out and digging has actively begun again.

Digging crews have begun to dig in an area different from the sectioned-off hole that was dug about noon. At that time about 40 FBI agents surrounded the hole and seemed to be fixated on something, Local 4 reported.

About 1:30 p.m., two cadaver dogs were brought to the scene, and placed near the hole where they stayed for about five minutes, and then taken away.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for more on this breaking news story.

Copyright 2006 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by MIKES3@May 25 2006, 02:35 PM
Possible Suspicious Discovery Made Under Milford Barn
Crews Actively Digging Again

POSTED: 1:55 pm EDT May 25, 2006
UPDATED: 2:46 pm EDT May 25, 2006

The search for Jimmy Hoffa has intensified as digging crews and agents appeared to find something suspicious.

Local 4 crews are at the scene and said that the digging equipment has been brought out and digging has actively begun again.

Digging crews have begun to dig in an area different from the sectioned-off hole that was dug about noon. At that time about 40 FBI agents surrounded the hole and seemed to be fixated on something, Local 4 reported.

About 1:30 p.m., two cadaver dogs were brought to the scene, and placed near the hole where they stayed for about five minutes, and then taken away.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for more on this breaking news story.

Copyright 2006 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
[snapback]127496[/snapback]​

I hope they do, it will be interesting to say the least.

cough..Mike's trunk...cough

Clue 1: Look at his sig, "Team Wise Guys".
Clue 2: His poll, obviously he's worried.
Clue 3: He got nervous when the K9 unit showed up at the Mod day.
Need I go on?

EDIT: THERE IS NO MAFIA. IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY HOLLYWOOD. MIKE IS A VERY NICE PERSON WHO SPENDS HIS SUNDAY'S WITH OLD PEOPLE READING BOOKS AND DOING PUZZLES. HE IS ALSO AN ORGAN DONOR.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by DGopherGTP@May 25 2006, 09:36 PM

Need I go on?

EDIT: THERE IS NO MAFIA.  IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY HOLLYWOOD.  MIKE IS A VERY NICE PERSON WHO SPENDS HIS SUNDAY'S WITH OLD PEOPLE READING BOOKS AND DOING PUZZLES.  HE IS ALSO AN ORGAN DONOR.
[snapback]127528[/snapback]​
:lolsign:

So then, there is no such thing as Mafia or Cosa Nostra or The Outfit???:ninja: :lolsign:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by framos242+May 26 2006, 09:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DGopherGTP
@May 25 2006, 09:36 PM

Need I go on?

EDIT: THERE IS NO MAFIA.  IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY HOLLYWOOD.  MIKE IS A VERY NICE PERSON WHO SPENDS HIS SUNDAY'S WITH OLD PEOPLE READING BOOKS AND DOING PUZZLES.  HE IS ALSO AN ORGAN DONOR.

So then, there is no such thing as Mafia or Cosa Nostra or The Outfit???:ninja: :lolsign:
[snapback]127570[/snapback]​
[/b]

I have no idea what you talking about :ph34r: :lolsign:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by MIKES3+May 26 2006, 01:29 PM-->
Originally posted by framos242@May 26 2006, 09:38 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-DGopherGTP
@May 25 2006, 09:36 PM

Need I go on?

So then, there is no such thing as Mafia or Cosa Nostra or The Outfit???
[snapback]127570[/snapback]​

I have no idea what you talking about :ph34r: :lolsign:
[snapback]127593[/snapback]​
[/b]
Forgetaboutit!!! :lolsign:

Thread Info