3800 For Fishy!!

I

imported_GraFFix

I always knew those GT's were running on hamster power.... :lolsign: JK..or am I? :ph34r:

Since this is a animal in engine bay thread I remember along time ago when i was a kid probably around 8-10 my grandmother was driving and we kept hearing this meow...over and over, she stopped at a gas station and had one of the guys check out her car he popped the hood and out flew a cat..lol it was winter and I guess the cat was resting on the warm engine when we pulled away from where ever we were...I guess there was nothing wrong with him but im sure it started getting a hot sitting on the motor while were doing 35mph down the road. lol

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@May 24 2006, 11:07 PM
was this at harvard? cuz thats pretty damn funny.  Is it dead? kinda looks like it.
[snapback]127398[/snapback]​

Yes, that was out in Harvard. I never even noticed it. Ive had to open my hood for a couple months every time I need my headlights since my harness isnt the best. So everynight Ive opened my hood and never saw the rat there.

Before I closed the hood for the day I knocked him onto the grass. Hopfully. :lolsign:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@May 24 2006, 11:10 PM
haha thats halarious, how the now y did that think think it was a good idea to go in there
[snapback]127399[/snapback]​

srry 2 bash kyle but uhhh what? bad typing. Animals normally do that for warmth... fyi. that y if u see a possum (did i spell that right) in your garage or something or racoon there campen out.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Here is the reason I wanted the pic.

owned.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info