3800 WTB: Big fish tank

I

imported_GraFFix

I have a black trim 55g tank with a black stained pine wood stand, also a dual bulb flouresant (sp?) striplight for it also in black. The tank was only setup for less then a year I had a saltwater setup in it. no scratches and the stand is like new also. Its been siting in storage for a few years waiting for me to get more room but I have also thought about selling it.

The tank is 4 ft long...I might even be able to toss in some extras like a filter, heater..etc If your interested Ill see what extras I have lying around. If your not familiar with aquariums I could also help with the setup and give you a fishtank 101 class...lol I currently have 3 tanks setup and just gave my buddys 3yr old daughter one of my extras tanks.

LMK

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by GraFFix@May 23 2006, 12:18 PM
I have a black trim 55g tank with a black stained pine wood stand, also a dual  bulb flouresant (sp?) striplight for it also in black. The tank was only setup for less then a year I had a saltwater setup in it. no scratches and the stand is like new also. Its been siting in storage for a few years waiting for me to get more room but I have also thought about selling it.

The tank is 4 ft long...I might even be able to toss in some extras like a filter, heater..etc If your interested Ill see what extras I have lying around. If your not familiar with aquariums I could also help with the setup and give you a fishtank 101 class...lol I currently have 3 tanks setup and just gave my buddys 3yr old daughter one of my extras tanks.

LMK
[snapback]127198[/snapback]​
get a BBBIIIIG tv instead ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list