3800 Pics from Mod/Race Weekend II

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
This time because the pictures are large and filled with great detail and I hate cropping them down to 640x480, I've posted them on my Sony Imagestation Site. ALL the pictures are easily viewable in full-size, full resolution, just click on them...

Also, there is a video at the end of the sheriff asking if the lady in the pink was the homeowner? Then to grab her information because she was being hostile and her daughter is like "um this is my mom..." and the sheriff is like "so?" Then you hear Mike K. getting irritated and at the end telling the cops f*ck you!" haha!

Sony Imagestation Album ILGPC Invite

ALBUM PASSWORD IS: ilgpc

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@May 22 2006, 12:49 AM
This time because the pictures are large and filled with great detail and I hate cropping them down to 640x480, I've posted them on my Sony Imagestation Site.  ALL the pictures are easily viewable in full-size, full resolution, just click on them...

Also, there is a video at the end of the sheriff asking if the lady in the pink was the homeowner?  Then to grab her information because she was being hostile and her daughter is like "um this is my mom..." and the sheriff is like "so?"  Then you hear Mike K. getting irritated and at the end telling the cops f*ck you!"  haha!

Sony Imagestation Album ILGPC Invite

ALBUM PASSWORD IS: ilgpc
[snapback]127026[/snapback]​

Wahoo, I was in some pictures.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@May 22 2006, 11:26 PM
NEXT time someone needs to bring a police scanner...
[snapback]127158[/snapback]​
Why? We knew there were cops watching us, everyone was warned. I got the call on the way there about it, then called everyone I knew to tell them, and asked them to call as many people as possible. Plus it was announced when everyone was there.

Hey, I know it sucks, we were all young once; but you have to owe up to your mistakes...so I don't sympathise too much about it. I've done stupid stuff too/and got caught, so I know what it's like.

I'm just thankful the homeowners were understanding about it, it a great location; and Mike's good friends with the family. I really would like to see more events there, so we need to keep it at the track (or unoffical meets)

OK: old man rant over!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Why? We knew there were cops watching us, everyone was warned. I got the call on the way there about it, then called everyone I knew to tell them, and asked them to call as many people as possible. Plus it was announced when everyone was there.

I wish I would have been told about cops before I went flying down the street a few times. :blink:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
it's kind of a given though, you know? Out in the middle of nowhere that your not familiar with your surroundings, for all you knew, the police station could of been just down the street... that really would of sucked! Having dated the GIRL (i said GIRL FISH, lol) out in Harvard, their police station is downtown, so couple miles away from where we were... we should of just headed north a few miles and crossed into Wisconsin for fun... haha!

What you got was a few county cops who think they're bad-ass with nothing better to do that to patrol up and down that particular road looking for trouble. Someone sniched on you guys. In the whole county you'd never pass more than 1 cop in a day. They have nothing better to do than stir up trouble in an otherwise peacefull and fun event. The cops propably were pissed that they didn't get invited or you didn't bring enough donuts. The cops name wasn't Barney Fife was it?

On another note, it looks like you guys and gals have a great time other than that particular incendent. Where is the vids of the track runs and times that everybody ran? And Chad learned to "FLY" his car, I'd like to hear about that!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info