3800 Thanks Mike K and W-body Store

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by dole21@May 21 2006, 02:28 PM
Just wanna say thanks to Mike K for throwing a great event.  Was a HUGE turnout lots of new faces and many old I havent seen for a while as well.

If you could say thanks again Mike to the family who let us invade their property and create lots of noise there, is very nice of them.
[snapback]126944[/snapback]​

Ditto!! Had a blast, hope we can do it again next year. Much thanks to the owners who had us for 2 years in a row. :D

T

TooMch

My Thanks to Mike, His friends Parents, The WBS and ILGPC for welcoming us other-club members. It was a great time and good to meet new people and watch them wrench on their cars. Glad Shawn got his pulley system on and then had a good time at the track! It was funny watching other people work on Charles car :lol: That's a switch.

Anyway the spread was excellent and the food kept coming. And, I hear there was no shortness of drink (oh unless it came in a bottle).

Thanks again. Good meeting new poeple and seeing some old ones. Sorry Brian, I never made it back to talk to you. And barely said two words to Hale. Watched you all play bags, though (no thanks to MIKES3!).

Racing (at the track) was fun too. Yeah it was crowed! Johnny O said he got a good pic of my last burnout, so I'm anxious to see that.

Sad there is no GPG but happy I made it to this event! Hope to see you all next year.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Awesome event guys, I think you definitely topped last years! Of course Russ and Mike still wishes Denise could of made it out, haha... that's all I kept hearing late in the night... but it was a great time! Our homeowner hosts were excellent! Doubling up to TWO kegs this year worked out great, I know some of us late-nighters out by the campfire til the wee hours of the morning definitely tapped that plenty of times!!

Thanks Again!! :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@May 22 2006, 11:33 AM
Awesome event guys, I think you definitely topped last years!  Of course Russ and Mike  still wishes Denise could of made it out, haha... that's all I kept hearing late in the night... but it was a great time!  Our homeowner hosts were excellent!  Doubling up to TWO kegs this year worked out great, I know some of us late-nighters out by the campfire til the wee hours of the morning definitely tapped that plenty of times!!

Thanks Again!!  :D
[snapback]127063[/snapback]​

Who wishs denise came out?? :ph34r:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Fish@May 22 2006, 11:59 AM
Who wishs denise came out??  :ph34r:
[snapback]127071[/snapback]​
haha eeeewwwwww gross! :ph34r: (how come we don't have the smiley throwing up like gagt.com?)

Adam and I would have loved to make it out, but we were just in IL the weekend before last and are going back this upcoming weekend. I can't handle the long car ride at 29-30 weeks pregnant 3 weekends in a row! Hope everyone had fun! :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
"Anyway the spread was excellent and the food kept coming. And, I hear there was no shortness of drink (oh unless it came in a bottle)."

yeah but one kegs tapper stopped working and at like midnight some one fixed it and a small group of us had half a keg to last us till 5 am :D, and i dont think i can forget Stankcheese after that night :blink: :lol: :lol: .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info