3800 pics from todays mod day -

i had a blast at the mod day today!
i met alot of cool new people there and got to put a name with a face.

there were a couple of races that happened on a back-country road - til the Sherrifs showed up and busted the racers :eek:

their cars were impounded and the drivers got to ride in the back of a squad car.

who was that dude on the blue Honda Goldwing? - i think he was the snitch. . .

live band, beer kegs, BBQ munchies and great weather, couldn't ask for more.
a big thank you for the folks who hosted the shin-dig[beer]

trooperop1086cp.jpg

Chad (redhot04GTP) did some four wheelin off-road with his 04GTP and ended up like this:
trooperop1093dm.jpg

McHenry county sheriff :blink:
trooperop1118yd.jpg

unwelcome party crashers:
trooperop1122dy.jpg

trooperop1134pg.jpg

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@May 20 2006, 10:39 PM
WTF!?  Are they at least gonna pay for the damages??  And who got impounded?
[snapback]126921[/snapback]​

i'm not sure if the dudes who got busted want their names mentioned here or not, so i'll hold off saying who they were out of respect for them.

i dunno who's gonna pay for the damage on the bumper or exh. tips. . . i wish i could have gotten a pic when they were loading the car(that got damaged) onto the flatbed!

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by preussenGTP+May 20 2006, 11:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-98GTPquickRB
@May 20 2006, 10:39 PM
WTF!?  Are they at least gonna pay for the damages??  And who got impounded?
[snapback]126921[/snapback]​

i'm not sure if the dudes who got busted want their names mentioned here or not, so i'll hold off saying who they were out of respect for them.

i dunno who's gonna pay for the damage on the bumper or exh. tips. . . i wish i could have gotten a pic when they were loading the car(that got damaged) onto the flatbed!
[snapback]126922[/snapback]​
[/b]

Uhh.. Preussen you posted a pic showing a name.

Should have got a picture of me being towed home, oh wait, you left already.. :blink:

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@May 21 2006, 01:34 AM

Uhh.. Preussen you posted a pic showing a name.

Should have got a picture of me being towed home, oh wait, you left already.. :blink:

quiet! i was counting on people not having deductive reasoning ;)

i didn't want to drive on those back-woods unlit country roads when it's dark out cause i'm blind as a bat

Originally posted by xierxior@May 21 2006, 04:00 AM
so how many cars showed up? and how many people got arrested for racing? how did the cops even find out?

probably 20-25 cars showed up. .

i think the dude on the blue Honda Goldwing called the police. anyone else?
some dude on a motorcycle was driving by and may have seen the racing and called the cops

*edit*
two people arrested

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
mod day and track day were awsome, too many stories, and too good of a time...

"THATS a HIT"-------

yeah police were a little problem, but no more after that

track prep was alright...some new PB' s in mid -low 12's for some,im sure they will post later
and few guys running for the first time, some pulled a rabbit out of there asses and ran great, 1fast :blink: ,

lots of work got done at mod day for some, none for others
and yes chad did get airborn(and that was my sign, chad would have to know how to spell. :p

i left the track a little early, i hope mikes3 got his problems fixed :unsure:

and big thanks to WBS and charles of DHP and all the people how tried to help work on everyones car.

we have to have another one at the end of summer..i dont see any other option :D

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
at least everyones cars were out and they got to race today still.....
besides the police, it was a great time. I met a lot of cool people and everyone was awesome! i just wish my PEMs and DP woulda got installed. :-( its cool. ill get em put on this week. Thanks to WBody store and the homeowners for everything!

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@May 22 2006, 03:05 PM
that was a FUCKING AMAZING trip, Chad i love the free leo, and i love how the cops took your shit haha, i also love how ron got busted on the way home, lol, then again who was in the ditch? lol jk, glas shes overall ok, so whens the next one, and y did it seem that no one was hooking at the track?
[snapback]126986[/snapback]​

to bad everyone wasnt there to see my 1/4 mile burnout on the first run i will have a pic up soon Couldnt hook up all day need some drag tires for sure

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
Originally posted by preussenGTP+May 20 2006, 09:17 PM-->
there were a couple of races that happened on a back-country road - til the Sherrifs showed up and busted the racers :eek:
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@May 21 2006, 03:00 AM
and how many people got arrested for racing?
[snapback]126936[/snapback]​
There were alleged 'races' and they were arrested for allegedly 'racing'.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
yeah which ron? :unsure: , and ron vogal pulled a 1.8 and was easy on it. and didnt shaun get 2.0 60's along with most of the other street tire cars

the mustangs today(none cobra) were all over the place, it was not there day
i think i saw quite a few 14- low 15 sec runs

and yeah eric i was shocked at how much power you wer spinning, brake boosting is not an option i guess on street tires for us. and your car still has alot more in it
you were running rich, you can tell by the trap speeds it was hurting you
but wernt you at low boost for track

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Originally posted by SINr247@May 22 2006, 03:23 PM
yeah which ron? :unsure: , and ron vogal pulled a 1.8 and was easy on it. and didnt shaun get 2.0 60's along with most of the other street tire cars

the mustangs today(none cobra) were all over the place, it was not there day
i think i saw quite a few 14- low 15 sec runs

and yeah eric i was shocked at how much power you wer spinning, brake boosting is not an option i guess on street tires for us. and your car still has alot more in it
you were running rich, you can tell by the trap speeds it was hurting you
but wernt you at low boost for track
[snapback]126992[/snapback]​

you can say that again, was runnin like 11 psi and was adjusting it each time i wasnt turnin it enough its at 15 now did it on the way home not that it helps me here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info