3800 20% all around Tints

Jim Charges $220 in the summer and i think $ 175 in the winter.....Real easy directions About 20min from Woodfield Straight shot......Great guy.... Droped it off Saturday night, Picked it up Sunday around noon..... And needless to say in some of the pics I need to clean the wheel well ( I wann aget it lowerd )..... The tints are 20% all around and got stoped once In stone Park ( Getto) for no front lisence plate ( 75$ fine ) and just a warning for the tints..... If you get pulled over make sure u open the sun roof to let in light and turn on the inside lights ( makes a big differnce for them to see in on my car )....

lol I already got a warning when i got pulled over for no front plate in Stone Park.....I was reading earlyer posts about people saying you can have tints if you tell hin you have a eye perscription and how people were saying it wont work anymore, but the cop told me you can only have front tints if you get a perscription from an eye doctor....Is it just passed on what the cop says?....Im not going to go through with it all cause it seems like cops over in this area seem to be leanyent about it....Ya now that i looked at it I did wish i did 5% in the back but oh well...And to me i just wanted to get it done by someone close by and really in the long run whats the difference if you pay $175 verus $220??....With all the mods and money you guys put in your car are gonna say damn thats a lot for $50 more really lol ....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info