3800 1997 GTP

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I drove this 97 Pontiac GTP for my friend that was at the dealership in Schaumburg and this thing was weird.. The gas pettle was so hard.. I was at a complete stop and I nailed it.. BEARLY a squeel... It was going to full boost from the stock display and you could feel it go nowhere.. I think my car will be faster in reverse... This car was completely dragging.. What could cause this.. I think the charger was broke or something... Maybe the trans.. My cuz thinks the computer was tampered with.. What do you think...

ISPTPR

Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by Xtant12@May 18 2006, 06:34 PM
So I drove this 97 Pontiac GTP for my friend that was at the dealership in Schaumburg and this thing was weird.. The gas pettle was so hard.. I was at a complete stop and I nailed it.. BEARLY a squeel... It was going to full boost from the stock display and you could feel it go nowhere.. I think my car will be faster in reverse...  This car was completely dragging..  What could cause this.. I think the charger was broke or something... Maybe the trans.. My cuz thinks the computer was tampered with.. What do you think...
[snapback]126583[/snapback]​

syp traded his in........didnt you hear?

j/k ryan......shit here come the oink oink jokes...........

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ISPTPR+May 18 2006, 10:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@May 18 2006, 06:34 PM
So I drove this 97 Pontiac GTP for my friend that was at the dealership in Schaumburg and this thing was weird.. The gas pettle was so hard.. I was at a complete stop and I nailed it.. BEARLY a squeel... It was going to full boost from the stock display and you could feel it go nowhere.. I think my car will be faster in reverse...  This car was completely dragging..  What could cause this.. I think the charger was broke or something... Maybe the trans.. My cuz thinks the computer was tampered with.. What do you think...
[snapback]126583[/snapback]​

syp traded his in........didnt you hear?

j/k ryan......shit here come the oink oink jokes...........
[snapback]126653[/snapback]​
[/b]

I swear to drunk officer im not god :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list