3800 huh?

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
Originally posted by MrT@May 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Eye-ball-large pieces of the paste form  in the dust sugar roll and  says the magic words  simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim  on a greased baking sheet metal put and  with two hundred degrees for fifteen minutes and NO EGGS bake

anybody know what this ios supposed to mean / be?
[snapback]126530[/snapback]​

i'm guessing its a no eggs recipe for a type of cookie, baked at 200 degree for 15 minutes. You roll the cookie paste in sugar to the size of an eyeball, and make sure to cover the entire cookie with the sugar. Place on a greased baking sheet. the magic words are to simply make sure you spend enough time rolling the cookies in the sugar.

I'm gonna say its a sugar cookie recipe, with no eggs, allowing it to cook at such a low temp.

just my .03

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB+May 18 2006, 09:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MrT
@May 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Eye-ball-large pieces of the paste form  in the dust sugar roll and  says the magic words  simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim  on a greased baking sheet metal put and  with two hundred degrees for fifteen minutes and NO EGGS bake

anybody know what this ios supposed to mean / be?
[snapback]126530[/snapback]​

i'm guessing its a no eggs recipe for a type of cookie, baked at 200 degree for 15 minutes. You roll the cookie paste in sugar to the size of an eyeball, and make sure to cover the entire cookie with the sugar. Place on a greased baking sheet. the magic words are to simply make sure you spend enough time rolling the cookies in the sugar.

I'm gonna say its a sugar cookie recipe, with no eggs, allowing it to cook at such a low temp.

just my .03
[snapback]126613[/snapback]​
[/b]
the joke was declared dead at 9:15 pm 5/18/06

:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info