3800 GXP rims

1quickgtp

Mar 16, 2008
ppl give me offers. some guy on here that I rather not say his name decided to set up everything ALL on the phone. we had a deal. I called into work took off work today to get the deal done , didnt goto by softball game lastnight , cancelled my lil league practice and drove 4 hrs to get them, then he frickin PM's saying he doesnt want them

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, FUCKIN CALL ME AND TELL ME THIS, ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH OR HAVE THE BALLS TO? I DONT LIVE ON THE PC MUCH LESS ILGPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jackass /end rant

so either way, I took off 2 days, from work,

I NEED THESE GONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of story

first person to offer e something worth while will get them

GXP rims
3k miles
NO SCRATCH, NO SCUFFS, NO DINGS perfect condition!

help me out I need to get my car up and running

thanx

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Originally posted by 1quickgtp@May 18 2006, 10:25 AM
ppl give me offers.  some guy on here that I rather not say his name decided to set up everything ALL on the phone.  we had a deal.  I called into work took off work today to get the deal done , didnt goto by softball game lastnight , cancelled my lil league practice and drove 4 hrs to get them, then he frickin PM's saying he doesnt want them

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, FUCKIN CALL ME AND TELL ME THIS, ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH OR HAVE THE BALLS TO?  I DONT LIVE ON THE PC MUCH LESS ILGPC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  jackass    /end rant

so either way, I took off 2 days, from work,

I NEED THESE GONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of story

first person to offer e something worth while will get them

GXP rims
3k miles
NO SCRATCH, NO SCUFFS, NO DINGS perfect condition! 

help me out I need to get my car up and running

thanx
[snapback]126512[/snapback]​
I'm seriously interested in these and can pick them up this weekend. Can you send me some pics? Do they include tires?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info