Regular
May 19, 2008
Carpentersville
Real Name
Tony
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69+May 17 2006, 09:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@May 17 2006, 07:23 PM
wow that is great my cartuning pcm is a little whack, and i know he knows what to change
[snapback]126373[/snapback]​
I'll be there...
i have a 98-02 also. I have a at least one person so far that needs to be tuned.
Ill take a cuban :D
[snapback]126384[/snapback]​
[/b]

I need a tune. Have no cubans, just money.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Guys, I want to make it implicitly clear that you can update someone's PCM by clearing a code or tuning what they already have but you may not upload a Version 1.0 or 1.5 bin either for free or for cash...

The BINs are the intellectual property of DHP and the sales of these programs is what brings you guys more products. Please respect that.

Charles will be there to flash anyone who wishes to purchase a PCM and I'm sure he'll be offering a special price aside for the fact that there will be no core charge.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@May 17 2006, 09:21 PM
Guys, I want to make it implicitly clear that you can update someone's PCM by clearing a code or tuning what they already have but you may not upload a Version 1.0 or 1.5  bin either for free or for cash... 

The BINs are the intellectual property of DHP and the sales of these programs is what brings you guys more products.  Please respect that.

Charles will be there to flash anyone who wishes to purchase a PCM and I'm sure he'll be offering a special price aside for the fact that there will be no core charge.
[snapback]126397[/snapback]​

Doh..... Just kidding I totally understand that and heck I believe that is the way it should be no offense guys but charles has worked hard on these. Do you know what he is charging?

tonys99gtp

Regular
May 19, 2008
Carpentersville
Real Name
Tony
Originally posted by beyerch@May 18 2006, 02:16 AM
if you catch me at the event and need something done and i'm not busy, i'll be more than happy to help and you won't complain about the price, trust me.  ;)  If not, get one of the other PT guys to help you out.  But if they blow your shit up, don't come looking at me :)
[snapback]126481[/snapback]​

I just want a tune I have the 1.0. I just want a tune for what I have. That is ok to do correct? I dont want to do anything wrong.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by beyerch@May 18 2006, 01:16 AM
if you catch me at the event and need something done and i'm not busy, i'll be more than happy to help and you won't complain about the price, trust me.  ;)  If not, get one of the other PT guys to help you out.  But if they blow your shit up, don't come looking at me :)

Charles could you remove the CAT O2 code on my 2003?? I know I'm throwing can you help me out.

Leo

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+May 18 2006, 12:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@May 18 2006, 01:16 AM

Charles could you remove the CAT O2 code on my 2003?? I know I'm throwing can you help me out.

Leo
[snapback]126534[/snapback]​
[/b]
let me say this now... FOR THE PEOPLE I HELP TUNE, I DO NOT USE DHP 1.5 BIN! I STARTED WITH A STOCK BIN AND MADE MY OWN ADJUSTMENTS. I have helped a few people and they are still very happy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info