3800 New Member Saying "Hello"

I

Illini25

Hello there everyone. Figured joining one more GP site couldn't hurt. :D ;) Anyways, Im a member of Club GP and STLClub GP as well and just out of pure stupidity I never joined this site. Definitely my bad!

My car through a code yesterday so I started doing a search for the code and came across a few returns from this site right here. Found the best answers here than anywhere else. :) (Was code P0440 btw)

Anyways, glad to have joined and I'll try and contribute to the forums the best way I can and try and answer or just give any sort of opinion you may or may not want, hahahaha.

My Car Domain page for any that is interested. Getting all new photo's this weekend! Been hard trying to wait out this rain though, LOL. Wanted to take these new photo's a few weeks ago, LOL.

Laters!

-Illini25

I

Illini25

Thanks for the welcome's everyone! :)

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB+May 16 2006, 08:48 PM-->
where are you in urbana?  i assume you're at U of I

edit: oh yeah - welcome to the board
[snapback]126185[/snapback]​
[/b]

Nah, just born and raised here in C-U

Originally posted by 1fastGTP@May 16 2006, 11:23 PM
welcome! so whats next on the mods on the car? looks go so far.
[snapback]126202[/snapback]​

Definitely a smaller pulley for the SC. Headers and DP first though. Want to get a new hood as well. No idea on which one, LOL.

<!--QuoteBegin-ClubGPGTT
@May 17 2006, 12:52 AM
welcome dude, coming to bryon this weekend with all of us?
[snapback]126219[/snapback]​

No can do this weekend. Riding my motorcycle down to Litchfield for a motorcycle show. Niehaus Cycle Appreciation Days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info