3800 Embarrassed a guy in front of his girl...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I was heading north on 83 just north of Arlington heights road where 83 turns into basically a 4 lane highway. This guy in a crossfire was speeding up and slowing down the whole 5 miles I was on that road. The last time he came flying up I went WOT and stopped his pull and started mine. ;)

We turned onto 60 heading west towards Vernon Hills. Finally hit a red light. B) I look over and see his GF smiling at me. I laughed. He got :angry: . Light goes green. I WOT to the speed limit and had a car length. Figured that was enough. He kept going. :lolsign:

Moral of the story, fast looking cars arent always fast. :lolsign: And the 116K GT still has life left.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@May 16 2006, 10:22 PM
actually that is stil illegal you know... i thought the same thing.

reckless driving :)
[snapback]126201[/snapback]​

If you want to get technical, its called excessive use of power.

I still dont break the speed limit going down Higgins. Or anywhere in Schamburg for that matter. Might as well cut your balls off doing that. Saves the cops (that LOVE to catch street racers BTW) from doing it.

And this is what?? My first street "race" in a year?? :rolleyes: I guess if I busted out my phone and made a music video out of it, then it would have been cooler.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@May 17 2006, 02:38 AM
yes but im not a hypocrit about it.
[snapback]126223[/snapback]​

Tell you what. Next time you see me posting about doing double the speed limit in a street race, let me know. :rolleyes: Or when I show up to an organized street race. Or when I show up to a gathering and act like an ass while trying to street race.

Guess I cant merge onto highways or when a 2 lane road turns into one. That would have to require going WOT or at least 3/4 throttle if there is traffic. I sprint to the speed limit (at 10:45 at night on a DEAD road) and have to be called a hypocrit. Ok.

As I said. Next time Ill get it on camera and make a music video. It will be a top 10 hit. The camera on my phone may not be the best, but not bad for a phone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info