FWI
DHP (1 in car, custom in backseat)
ZZP ICCU
probably other stuff im forgetting

slp gen 1 spoiler
ss grilles
some gauges

sway bars, trailing arms in garage might go on soemday

any clue? what do you think the value of it is? modded? demodded?

I

imported_1fastGTP

it all depends on who the buyer is and if they would pay some for what u have modded. i bought my car with 14k miles on it for 12 and then payed for all the updrades and i was wondering what i could get on it. i would say you can get more demoding and then selling th car stock unless you find sum 1 on here that would pay for what you have done.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
"Your car is only worth what someone wants to pay for it"

Im sorry to say but mods dont really make your car worth anymore money. If you can sell it to someone on the forums with the mods that would be great and it might pay a little over KBB for it but if you sell it private party or trade it in, mods mean nothing.

I sold my 98 GTP with 70Kmiles for $6800, all that was left on the car was a intake and a STB. I then sold the DHP and my extra set of stock wheels/tires for another $500 so I got a total of $7300 for my car. I kept the pulley for memories. A guy actually drove from Michigan to buy my car. If you can find someone on the forums who wants your car, I would demod it bceause people looking for cars in auto trader, newspapers, etc arnt looking for mods.

id say ask $8500 for yours.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
thanks viper..

thats kidna info im looking for. gives me somethign to go off of. Its doubtful Ill demod anything othre than the spoiler iccu and gauges. I dont give a dang about the time id have to invest taking them off and putting manifolds back on to sell headers for 400 bucks.

If I have to dump this..it'll be fast. In reality I"ll probably end up trading it in at a dealer for somethign else, if I indeed do rapidly have to move outta state.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info