3800 It's been a while...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

I know I haven't posted much in a long while; I've been putting in a lot of time at work over the past 6 months and it finally paid off...I got a promotion!!! I’ll be working at Grainger in Niles starting on the 30th. I’ll be full-on sales now; between the base salary and commissions I will clear way more than the cost of driving in every day! Can we say, “More Mod Money!” (…at least until we pay a few things down again!) I just bought a very nice Oldsmobile Alero that should get me 30+ mpg.

For those I’ve helped before, don’t worry, I’ll still be able to hook a brother up with Grainger stuff.

So now I'll at least be working closer to the many of you freaks and I might actually be able to make it out to a few Friday night "Lot Lounging" sessions. I could use some suggestions on good places to eat around Niles...

A few other things going on... I have my commencement ceremony at Rockford College tomorrow. (I finished my MBA last December.) I head down to Springfield for my best friends commencement ceremony from U of I School of Medicine. (Barak Obama is the key note speaker!) We will follow that up with 12 hours of drinking! The 27 of this month is the Rockford graduation party at my house, the 28th is the Hampshire graduation party at my best friends Father's house and the 29th is recovery. I start my new job on the 30th and on the 3rd I have to help my buddy move up to his new house for his first job at Rush Prespertian (sp?) and then I get the Camaro back on the 4th to decal and finish it up for a big car show on Fathers day!

Hows that for having a solid month crammed full of too much shit to do for one person?! At least there will be drinking involved for some of it!

I

imported_Theautoguy

Rion, we sell everything from powdered Gatorade to tools to lighting to HVAC stuff. I've helped a few guys here with garage heaters and IC pumps...I can usually work an angle or two to make it a great deal!

Once I get used to the area perhaps I can then understand where Skokie is in reference to Des Plaines and so forth. Perhaps we can meet for a lunch some time this Summer. (...or a after-work meet some Friday!)

Gotta go, I need to get dressed and head to school for "line-up" for commencement! Whippidy-Doo!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list