3800 counter-strike

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i havent played computer games for awhile... i have like Diablo2 stuff like that and i decided i wanted to start playing CounterStrike again so im downloading steam right now to get updated and i am surprised i still remembered my account name and pass! well i was just wondering if anyone on here plays? if so reply or if u dont get the game and start! haha

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@May 12 2006, 03:08 PM
I play 1.6. and i have source too. (dont buy source)
chipmonk212121 is my aol name.  messege me and ill play.
[snapback]125616[/snapback]​

yea i use 1.6 also i sent ya an IM i got work now so i dunno when ill be playen next but ill let ya kno but if u can find out whats wrong with my settings on why it wont let me switch hands that would be awesome! well ttyl

I

imported_GraFFix

I cant stand CS...But I do still play TFC on steam. Lately Ive been playing Guildwars again since they released a new campaign last week. If you like diablo2 then guildwars is your kind of game...only better. BF2 is another one I play ocasionally.

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by frosty23_45@May 12 2006, 06:46 PM
I play CS every now and again, but I'm usually playing TFC.  My S/N on both is Wing0.  CS is ok, I usually try to play the fy_snow map.  I think that's the name of it?
[snapback]125658[/snapback]​

Wow another TFC player...you dont see them very often :) Glad to see some other people still keepig a dying game going. Hopefulyl once TFC:Source comes out more people will get interested in it again. Ive been playing TFC since it came out in 98. been playing in leaguessince 2000 and still am when I have the time. If your ever looking for a game you can find me in #res on gamesurge if your ever on IRC. we do alot of pickup games and 2v2/4v4's

You should check out http://www.fortress-forever.com/ its a group if TFC players remaking TFC on the new HL2 engine. looks awesome.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by GraFFix+May 14 2006, 04:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-frosty23_45
@May 12 2006, 06:46 PM
I play CS every now and again, but I'm usually playing TFC.  My S/N on both is Wing0.  CS is ok, I usually try to play the fy_snow map.  I think that's the name of it?
[snapback]125658[/snapback]​

Wow another TFC player...you dont see them very often :) Glad to see some other people still keepig a dying game going. Hopefulyl once TFC:Source comes out more people will get interested in it again. Ive been playing TFC since it came out in 98. been playing in leaguessince 2000 and still am when I have the time. If your ever looking for a game you can find me in #res on gamesurge if your ever on IRC. we do alot of pickup games and 2v2/4v4's

You should check out http://www.fortress-forever.com/ its a group if TFC players remaking TFC on the new HL2 engine. looks awesome.
[snapback]125813[/snapback]​
[/b]

how different is it from CS?

Hale there is never any humans on that server

I

imported_GraFFix

TFC is capture the flag and yes you repsawn when you die. But its more team orientated compaired to CS imo. Hence the name Team fortress classic. you have 9 different classes all with their own pros and cons. Scouts, medics, soldiers, engineers, spies...etc.

Basically the way ive always described it is online paintball. you have 2 teams each team has a base/fort the object is to get into their base take their flag and get back to your base.

The only problem is the game is dying and its hard to find a decent server...unless you like playing with bots. Thats why i still play in leagues..its organized and you get to play against real people lol. There are a few pubs left out there to play on but its getting smaller and smaller all the time

I

imported_GraFFix

Murderball is good fun...lol I remember once a few members of my clan and myself went onto a murderball server...the round started we grabbed the ball, setup a defense and held it our base for the whole 30 minutes. Good times when you have 3 other teams attacking you over and over :)

concmaps are fun...I play soldier more so I like rocket jump maps.

Ill post a few server ip's later tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info