3800 Teach Me..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So help me with this question... I dont really understand... So why do they call the GTO's the Goat.. I dont get it.. Is it cuz they eat tons of gas... Goats eat a lot of grass??? I like to think of me as a smart person but I dont get it.. My friends dont know as well...

So I want to give a name to the Grand Prix... Something cool and MANLY...

I GOT IT... Imagine im at a party and some girl comes up to me.. She says to some other guys, " O you drive a Camaro, You a Mustang" then she looks at me and I'm like Thats right baby, I drive a Lead Sled... This is stupid but I was trying to go somewhere with this.. Why do they call it a GTO...

Jwood416

Apr 27, 2008
Well, I am only 19 and obviously wasn't around when it started so this is my guess. GTO stands for Gran Turismo Omolagato sp? so maybe the "gato" on the end turned into goat. I never understood why they started saying it has a tiger under the hood either. Anybody wanna tell us the real reason why it is the goat and why they started the tiger thing too?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Jwood416@May 10 2006, 10:50 PM
Well, I am only 19 and obviously wasn't around when it started so this is my guess.  GTO stands for Gran Turismo Omolagato sp? so maybe the "gato" on the end turned into goat.  I never understood why they started saying it has a tiger under the hood either.  Anybody wanna tell us the real reason why it is the goat and why they started the tiger thing too?
[snapback]125347[/snapback]​

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
LOL, way to answer a question. By quoting a question.

Also, he doesnt know that. He is guessing. Maybe tell him he is right???

Or maybe.....

goat.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info