3800 Attn: Wbodystore

graphicassult

Regular
Jan 10, 2008
So i'm lookin around the site looking at what i want to order, goto the performance packages page and only see one for a GTP.

What would be awesome is a GT performance package, we all know GTP's have more hp and what not but hell a GT is a performer too! Not to mention i'm sure you'd get a lot of great buys out of it!

So speaking for one of the GT owners, MAKE A GT PERFORMANCE PACKAGE AND SOON PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. i'd buy it!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Here's a hint for you... :D

That whole performance package saves the buyer a whopping $3.00. It's merely there to show people where they should start modding. What does this mean to you? You can build the whole package on the site (I would go with a 2.5" downpipe) without the supercharger pulley and have exactly that kit.

We're working on a "what should my first modification be" article as well. I do appreciate the feedback.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@May 9 2006, 11:40 PM
Here's a hint for you...  :D

That whole performance package saves the buyer a whopping $3.00.  It's merely there to show people where they should start modding.  What does this mean to you?  You can build the whole package on the site (I would go with a 2.5" downpipe) without the supercharger pulley and have exactly that kit. 

We're working on a "what should my first modification be" article as well.  I do appreciate the feedback.
[snapback]125234[/snapback]​

Does this writeup include GTs as well?? Ive had my L36 write up for probably shy of 2 years up. Just wondering.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by graphicassult@May 10 2006, 08:56 PM
3 dollars is 3 dollars to poor people like me. But at least the thought was there. Thanks Guys!

And i cant wait for the write up!
[snapback]125328[/snapback]​

FWIW, here is mine. I know I need to revamp it a bit since its been awhile. But Im sure it will give you ideas.

http://www.fishsgt.com/modifying_your_l36.htm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list