3800 T & T @ RTE 66 TODAY

All the rain went nort and west of the track, we had a 10 min delay cause of the rain. A whole 10-12 drops hit my windshield. I was a good time as I met a few friends there. In all about 25-30 cars showed. I ran 18 times, no waiting in line. I could have ran more but took time to let the car cool down, eat and BS. If some of you moded GP's showed, you'd of had a field day!!! RSS F-Bodies (realy super slow) 15 sec stangs and more. There were 6 sec cars too! AWSOME!!! Well I learned to drive the car alittle. I started out with a 15.1 and some very high 14's, after I got to know the car better the times came down. Best run of the night........

R/T .073
60' 2.131
1/4 14.699
MPH 93.05

This was bone stock, I didn't even check tire pressures. Left the super charger cover on and the stock paper air-filter in.(which was clean) A little over 1/2 tank of gas too. Weight of the car with my fat-ass in it 3705 lbs. If I had more practice I might be able to squeeze a 14.65-63 out of it. Doubt I'd hit 14.5 tho, but maybe with some weight reduction. I'll try that next time.

I

imported_1fastGTP

All the rain went nort and west of the track, we had a 10 min delay cause of the rain. A whole 10-12 drops hit my windshield. I was a good time as I met a few friends there. In all about 25-30 cars showed. I ran 18 times, no waiting in line. I could have ran more but took time to let the car cool down, eat and BS. If some of you moded GP's showed, you'd of had a field day!!! RSS F-Bodies (realy super slow) 15 sec stangs and more. There were 6 sec cars too! AWSOME!!! Well I learned to drive the car alittle. I started out with a 15.1 and some very high 14's, after I got to know the car better the times came down. Best run of the night........

R/T .073
60' 2.131
1/4 14.699
MPH 93.05

thats awesome i hate u cuz i really wanted to go same with justin but i didnt kno how to get ahold of u so i was like damn it.... but nice run man. Makes me wonder what i got goen for me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info