3800 ATTN MIKE.K

I

imported_Theautoguy

I sent a question through the web site several hours ago and am still waiting; I marked it urgent too. I'm looking to lay down about $500 on suspension/brake stuff right now pending the answer...

Sorry but I'm inpatient when I'm focused on something...

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Theautoguy@May 8 2006, 03:53 PM
I sent a question through the web site several hours ago and am still waiting; I marked it urgent too. I'm looking to lay down about $500 on suspension/brake stuff right now pending the answer...

Sorry but I'm inpatient when I'm focused on something...
[snapback]124968[/snapback]​

im laying over 1k on IC and others

Originally posted by SINr247@May 8 2006, 06:20 PM
yeah chad this wasnt a whos buying what, and yes racer x you should, then you can beat him in reverse :p  :D
[snapback]124994[/snapback]​

xkqf51.gif
xkqf51.gif
xkqf51.gif

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Racer X@May 8 2006, 05:41 PM
OK, on a serious note, Chad have you made up your mind about getting a turbo or not?  I thought you were getting a cam, not rockers?????  Whats up with the rockers?

On a side note, how was bowling?
[snapback]125001[/snapback]​

I dunno what going on anymore........ bowling was alight bowled a 185 wasent trying

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+May 8 2006, 09:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@May 8 2006, 07:05 PM
FWIW, when I order 1200 worth of parts from ZZP, I didnt call or mark anything urgent. I just sent the order in and waited like any normal customer.

FWIW.
[snapback]125019[/snapback]​

Well thats u Smart ass and 2nd who ask for your oppinion? <_<
[snapback]125037[/snapback]​
[/b]

No one. Im just giving it. Why dont we email Bill Gates when we have a MS question. Or tell the president to call us back cause I want to know where my tax dollars are. :lolsign:

"Hey God. I said a prayer last night, and you never got back to me. I know you arent that busy, so please send me an email, or even a vision or something. Id appreciate it. Thanks".

See how stupid that sounds?? :lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Fish+May 8 2006, 11:10 PM-->
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@May 8 2006, 09:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@May 8 2006, 07:05 PM
FWIW, when I order 1200 worth of parts from ZZP, I didnt call or mark anything urgent. I just sent the order in and waited like any normal customer.

FWIW.
[snapback]125019[/snapback]​

Well thats u Smart ass and 2nd who ask for your oppinion? <_<
[snapback]125037[/snapback]​

No one. Im just giving it. Why dont we email Bill Gates when we have a MS question. Or tell the president to call us back cause I want to know where my tax dollars are. :lolsign:

"Hey God. I said a prayer last night, and you never got back to me. I know you arent that busy, so please send me an email, or even a vision or something. Id appreciate it. Thanks".

See how stupid that sounds?? :lolsign:
[snapback]125068[/snapback]​
[/b]

shit i bet everyone would love to ask the President where are tax dollars are i sure the hell would like to... :lolsign:

I

imported_Theautoguy

All I wanted to know is if the strut bearing is part of and comes with the strut mount. I asked the dealer this morning and got the answer. It seems my IP is doing system “upgrades” and has jacked up a bunch of Rockford customers…and my e-mail.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@May 11 2006, 01:42 PM
Hey REDHOTT do you think your Final setup will be capable of the FASTEST 04??  Jamhoney's 11.3 @ 120+ is going to be a tough task to conquer.  Not saying you cant do it but just curious what your final setup will look like.
[snapback]125457[/snapback]​

Hehehehe. Not with me around he wont be the fastest. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info