3800 stylin

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Originally posted by grandprixboy@May 7 2006, 09:40 PM
ok u guys are prob tired of seeing me..i have a 1995 grand prix se...and im wanting to get it stylish...but im like not really finding anything or dont really have an idea wat to do to it..since like no one has a sedan they've fixed up...so anyone got any ideas?
[snapback]124851[/snapback]​

It would help if you gave us an idea of what your budget is, but a great place to start is new wheels and a good wax job. Beyond that, what's your style? Do you like wild paint jobs/graphics or a more subtle look?

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Fish+May 8 2006, 12:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@May 8 2006, 12:12 AM
buy a 97+ Grand prix for starters
[snapback]124864[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:

And pre gen owners wonder why 97+ owners are arrogant and dipshits.

Honestly, Id visit the 88-96 section on clubgp. They would have lots of ideas and some owners that could chime in.
[snapback]124867[/snapback]​
[/b]

well i kinda agree with rob on this one..

there is no doubt in my mind that the 97+ looks better than pre-gens...

Its like trying to make a yugo look good.... you just cant do it.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish+May 8 2006, 12:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

Honestly, Id visit the 88-96 section on clubgp. They would have lots of ideas and some owners that could chime in.
[/b]

Ok the statement was a little harsh, but I haven't seen very many if any aftermarket parts for those cars.

You can get a 97+grand prix for around 5 or 6 grand in decent shape.

So why throw money into that car, when he could sell his car and throw the cash
he was going to throw in for mods, and put it into a newer car more to his liking.

I

imported_BrianG

Maybe this car is just fine to his liking?

Dude, you're not gonna find ANY help here, so you might as well leave and go to the 88-96 section of clubgp, CGPC, or my site.

And a simple answer to your question, theres almost no aftermarket for our cars, nearly everything is going to be custom stuff or universal that you make work. Since you dont have a B4U optioned coupe, wheels will be slightly easier for you to find in the right offset. Hope to see you on one of your other options for information.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by BrianG@May 8 2006, 10:54 AM

Dude, you're not gonna find ANY help here, so you might as well leave and go to the 88-96 section of clubgp, CGPC, or my site.

And a simple answer to your question, theres almost no aftermarket for our cars, nearly everything is going to be custom stuff or universal that you make work.  Since you dont have a B4U optioned coupe, wheels will be slightly easier for you to find in the right offset.  Hope to see you on one of your other options for information.
[snapback]124901[/snapback]​

did i strike a nerve? Geez, everyone is so uptight these days. I'll keep my mouth shut next time

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by emersonhart13@May 8 2006, 11:55 AM
Bashing GPs on a GP site... What did you expect?
[snapback]124912[/snapback]​

Exactly. If Rob were to post up what to do with his stang, and I said to buy an 05+ since 04 and older look ugly, Im sure he wouldnt like that.

Or John asked what to do with his G6, and I said buy a Tore Ass since it looks the same from behind IMO, I dont think he would like that either. :lolsign:

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by emersonhart13@May 8 2006, 11:55 AM
Bashing GPs on a GP site... What did you expect?
[snapback]124912[/snapback]​

if there are no parts for his car, what else is there to say. You can keep it clean and throw some rims on it. I think that is all there is for it.

I didn't say anything bad about his car. I'm sure its nice.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by itlnrob+May 8 2006, 11:07 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BrianG
@May 8 2006, 10:54 AM

And a simple answer to your question, theres almost no aftermarket for our cars, nearly everything is going to be custom stuff or universal that you make work.  Since you dont have a B4U optioned coupe, wheels will be slightly easier for you to find in the right offset.  Hope to see you on one of your other options for information.
[snapback]124901[/snapback]​

did i strike a nerve? Geez, everyone is so uptight these days. I'll keep my mouth shut next time
[snapback]124905[/snapback]​
[/b]

dont make promises you're not gonna keep...

:lolsign: :ph34r:

Originally posted by syP+May 8 2006, 01:50 AM-->
Originally posted by Fish@May 8 2006, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

well i kinda agree with rob on this one..

there is no doubt in my mind that the 97+ looks better than pre-gens...

Its like trying to make a yugo look good.... you just cant do it.
[snapback]124874[/snapback]​
[/b]

well i do agree with the 97+ do u look better..and i will buy one later on...im not talking about drastically spending like 6 grand on a car thats not worth that much...but wheels is a first option..a wax job?..ive never heard of that honestly..how much would that run?... and tints im not sure if i should get black or like almost a silver?...and i plan to upgrade the lighting...so yeah...this is my first car..i'm wanting to learn how to do alot of things so this would be the time to start..not on a newer gp when ive got this one lol

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by grandprixboy@May 8 2006, 02:39 PM
and thanks guys..even though most of you who replied back with buy a newer one...i have gotten a few good ideas and statements for my car..once again..it is my first car...and oh yeah..the budget thing..there is no budget...its my first car..i just paid it off..so might as well enjoy it
[snapback]124952[/snapback]​

hope i didn't offend you.

Keep it clean and classy, and get a nice set of rims.

Most of all, enjoy it cause it's paid off!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info