3800 What I learned in Minn

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
They are the absolute worst drivers in the US. They have no idea of how to merge and no clue as to how or when to start heading to there exit ramps. Next time out there I'm bringing the GP so that if it gets hit I won't care, and can pocket some cash.

You guys thought that IL had bad roads, The potholes out there consume cars. There were about 25 cars on the side of the road with flat tires and body damage.

I'm glad I'm in IL. :drunk:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by gtphale@May 7 2006, 08:57 PM
They are the absolute worst drivers in the US. They have no idea of how to merge and no clue as to how or when to start heading to there exit ramps. Next time out there I'm bringing the GP so that if it gets hit I won't care, and can pocket some cash.

You guys thought that IL had bad roads, The potholes out there consume cars. There were about 25 cars on the side of the road with flat tires and body damage.

I'm glad I'm in IL.  :drunk:
[snapback]124842[/snapback]​

Wow. Thats what happens when you visit another country. :lolsign:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
hahaha I have been saying this since I moved here.. "Welcome to Minnesota.... we can't merge" or "we don't know the meaning of slow traffic to the right" It pisses me off! I had road rage in Chicago and it's worse now! I get so mad at all the idiots out here!

and that pothole was a one time thing but I must admit pretty damn funny that like 20 cars got sucked into it! :lol: I still think Adam should have went home, got my POS and driven through it so we could sue MNdot LOL

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@May 8 2006, 11:46 AM
Wierd.....when I was in Minn a few years ago I dont recall any bad streets or driving.  I was on the highway all the time.  B)
[snapback]124910[/snapback]​
hmm were you in the twin cities area too? I wonder if maybe they just started getting really bad at the driving in the last couple years??!!

and Hale, I have never seen Adam drive that way (switching 2-3 lanes at a time to exit)until you showed up LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info