3800 Pictures from Four Corners Meet on 5/5

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
four1.jpg

Twin Turbo Bentley shows up and draws attention... the guy said he was a personal private Chef and was doing well for himself, the car was valued near $250,000!!

four2.jpg

There was a Cobra Mustang at the meet and the guy asks the Bentley owner if he wants to run? The Bentley owners says "he can't race for less then $500, cause if he gets a ticket on top of his previous ones, it will cost him like $2000". Fair enuf, so then they decide on $300 and a guy with a megaphone annonces "OTB" and the stakes start raising...

four3.jpg

So here we are, after a long convoy off I-88, Farnsworth and up to a secluded area up near DuPage Airport everyone wants to see this grudge match take place!

four5b.jpg

The Bentley, weighing in at a supposive 7000lbs, lost to the Cobra as the guy shown in the picture is happily holding the money, but continues to influence even more racing and more money changes hands... haha!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
four5a.jpg

Okay, lets try a Corvette Z06 vs the Bentley Twin Turbo

four7.jpg

Nice... the raw power of the Vette takes the win!! Also, a WRX raced and beat the Bentley too... the poor/rich owner lost $700 that night!!

Of course I took videos of these too, including two ILGPC members taking on each other towards the end, these will be posted shortly... the first race is the best!! The Cobra took the Bentley by almost three car lengths!!

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
U also didnt add he gave the ZO6 bacially 2 cars and onLy lost by 1
and the WRX STI 3 cars and the hit and lost by a half car......and when he raced the HEAVILY MOODED!!! Mustang he had Traction Control on......ALSO! i had to get in on this action so at the end of the night i raced em he beat me by 2 1/2 car......BUT i smoked like crazy off the line I NEED SOME DRAG RADIALS!!!!!!!!!......even though i loss i race a car worth about 350k and only lost by 2 1/2 cars oh yeah the dude also is buying a SLR Mclearen and has a brand new M6 and other shit at his 400k house in Zion area lol had a 25k watch on also he was bling bling en and lost 700 and he said money aint nothing i just wana race...i ono about u all BUT HE CAN BE MY BESTFRIEND ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP@May 6 2006, 01:47 PM
and the WRX STI 3 cars and the hit and lost by a half car......and when he raced the HEAVILY MOODED!!! Mustang he had Traction Control on......ALSO! i had to get in on this action so at the end of the night i raced em he beat me by 2 1/2 car......BUT i smoked like crazy off the line I NEED SOME DRAG RADIALS!!!!!!!!!......even though i loss i race a car worth about 350k and only lost by 2 1/2 cars oh yeah the dude also is buying a SLR Mclearen and has a brand new M6 and other shit at his 400k house in Zion area lol had a 25k watch on also he was bling bling en and lost 700 and he said money aint nothing i just wana race...i ono about u all BUT HE CAN BE MY BESTFRIEND ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]124724[/snapback]​
now chad did you really think that v-12TT that only lost to 300+HP cars be very little would still lose or was it a for fun thing...i would of saved the gas and the tranny abuse, o and quit launching at over 1500.that might help you at taking off

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Yea I was gonna follow, but the people I was with(and myself really) were kind of paranoid. We didn't know where the races were gonna happen, and if you guys were gonna go to the spot that got busted two weeks ago, you would've been fucked...and I didn't feel like running again. Oh well, guess I missed out, hopefully there'll be something tonite.

-oh, and OTB stands for on the bumper

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Yeah last night was great, a once in a lifetime race!

How did you only lose by 2.5 cars? Did he give you a lead off and the hit?

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by vipermike2002@May 6 2006, 07:11 PM

[snapback]124747[/snapback]​

He gave me the hit and and i launched at 1700 and roasted my tires and my car kinda boged into 2nd gear from so much wheel spin...... but yeah lost by 2 1/2 cars

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by vipermike2002@May 6 2006, 07:11 PM

[snapback]124747[/snapback]​

WHERE U THERE ?

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Racer X@May 8 2006, 11:07 PM
Awww, man I missed all the fun, and u guys didn't even tell me about it Sat. night.  Your all a bunch of ****! :p  I find it hard to believe the COBRA lost and a Vette won. :eek:  Anybody got a vid of it?
[snapback]125065[/snapback]​

Obviously you didn't read it right, cause your wrong...
"The Bentley, weighing in at a supposive 7000lbs, lost to the Cobra as the guy shown in the picture is happily holding the money, but continues to influence even more racing and more money changes hands... haha!"

The Bentley lost to the Cobra... I think Lenscrafters has a special on Bi-focals this week...

:lolsign:

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Originally posted by Fish@May 9 2006, 01:18 AM
Ill believe Bentley site about the weight over a supposed 7K lbs.
[snapback]125089[/snapback]​

I'm just going by what the owner said at the meet... someone asked about it and the guy laughed and said it was close to 7000lbs and someone didn't believe the owner and the guy pointed to his door jam where the cars info was... lol! THAT, should of been a pic I had taken...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I'm just going by what the owner said at the meet... someone asked about it and the guy laughed and said it was close to 7000lbs and someone didn't believe the owner and the guy pointed to his door jam where the cars info was... lol! THAT, should of been a pic I had taken...

Look inside the doorjam on your GTP it will probably say your car weighs 4000+ pounds. Idk how they messure weight but the door jam weights are always way more than automaker sites.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info