3800 For Sale - For Real

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
This is from a post from a bit ago, wasn't quite ready to sell, but now.. it's I am ready. Also, I realized I violated my own rules, so now everything is priced.

Intense Pulley System

Brand New, Never Used. Never had a chance to take off existing Thrasher system. I think I have a 3.0" Pulley and a 2.8" Pulley for this.. Never used..
$110

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 4 mounted to Nitto 245/40/18 NT555s.

Fittipaldi Force Wheels
18"x8.5" I have 3 Brand new in the box (the last brand new ones you will find, as they were discontinued)

Will sell all 7 Wheels and 4 Tires as a package for .... 1000 Plus 4 Stock Wheels and Tires

4 Enkei Wheels 16" 6 spoke with 4 brand new NT450 Tires
Don't remember model, will get pics soon

Stock CD Player W/7band EQ
NFS Yet

Eclipse 5.6" Motorized Screen W/ CD-Changer
Don't remember model number, will look next time I am out at the car.
$350

Caspers TPS-TEC
$20
SOLD!

Center Console Piece With 5" LCD Fiberglassed into Cubby Hole
Note: Your astray might need to be removed for this to fit.. or be a tight fit with it.
$60 plus your stock center console SOLD!

Thrasher Cold Air Intake System Without Cone Filter or elbow
$80
SOLD!

Caspers Custom Knock Guage
$60

Cyberdyne Digital Trans Temperature Guage
$40
SOLD!

Cyberdyne Digital Boost/Vacuum Guage
$40
SOLD!

3 Guage Graphite Pillar
$20
SOLD!

Will sell all 3 Guages with the graphite pillar for $140, Will need your stock pillar

Caspers Volt Booster
$25
SOLD!

Intercooler System

ILGPC Intercooler, Plumbing, Lines, Pump, Radiator Everything. Been running for 2.5 years, I am sure pump is getting old, and lines are showing age.
$700 - Not off of the car yet.

Caspers Timing Commander Guage
$50

Scanmaster Device
NFS yet

SNM Solid Aluminum Motor Mounts

$Free plus stock ones

I found My Digital Camera.. so I will add pictures as I get a chance..

If I find more, I will add.

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
well.. I would be willing to split.. I don't think that is a big deal.. but.. I do not have a volt gauge...

I have:

Boost Gauge
Trans Temp Gauge
Caspers Knock Gauge
Timing Commander Gauge

And a prerequisite.. is that I would need the stock peice (for the gauge pod) in it's place, as I haven't a clue where mine is.

Scatman

Sep 8, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord@May 5 2006, 12:47 PM
ok, the gauge faces are black.. when they are on, they are red, about the same red as the dashboard.

And the motor mounts.. are the solid aluminum ones.. and we would just swap dogbones.. much easier. how many miles are on yours?
[snapback]124645[/snapback]​
50k miles but they are painted silver but its s powdered silver so it can come off pretty easy i will pm you my number give me a call

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I have to revise it.. there is one additional peice the intake doesn't come with.. the "Elbow"

I took the box out.. and the elbow and filter are still on my car.. I am sure you could get something to work.. but before you say you want it.. wanted to be clear..

The Thrasher CAI comes with the Thrasher Box.. top and bottom peice. you need to get an elbow.. and filter.. 'tis why I am selling it cheap.

john

I

imported_silverbullet

jon i will take the 3 gauges and pillar for $140. you were suppose to sell those to me months ago but you never call me back. remember i woke you, your wife and the little brat in the middle of the nite? so i think you should give me the first priority.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by rion02gtp@May 5 2006, 07:47 PM
jon i will take the 3 gauges and pillar for $140. you were suppose to sell those to me months ago but you never call me back.  remember i woke you, your wife and the little brat  in the middle of the nite?  so i think you should give me the first priority.
[snapback]124686[/snapback]​
wow...
someone tell me I really didnt just read that

and john, when are you thinking of letting the scanmaster go?

I

imported_silverbullet

i'm not trying to be an ass jon, but i was bumin when i didn't get the gauges at that time cause i already had everything set up. that week i call up pictor and he was going to install for me and i bought gauge pillar from sinr247. everthing was on track and all i need was the gauges. hey don't even trip jon this is your sale, but if you like my offer you can alway sell to me. if not i guess i have to wait.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
I might actually want the three brand new 18s if you are willing to separate them. Got an idea on what you are looking at at? Also, do you know the bolt pattern and offset? I believe there were two available for our cars and just want to make sure it's the same pattern/offset.

Thanks and good luck with everything.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
as I stated in my old old thread.. time was an issue, and I didn't have it.. so demodding wasn't going to heppen.

Now I have more time.. so I can rip everything off.

If you want the "package" deal.. it's yours.. I would much prefer to sell the gauges with the pod as oppose to seperating it.. but as stated above.. I would need your stock pillar, as I don't know where mine is.

As far as the wheels, I would be willing to seperate, as long as someone doesn't want them. Honestly.. I would rather sell them as one big package, but if I can't that would be ok. I figured the price I listed was a freakin' steal for 7 wheels, and 4 tires. If I seperate, it won't be as much of a "deal"

as far as the offset pattern.. I don't remember.. but.. I "think" it is 5-114.5 maybe? and a 38mm offset?? DON'T quote me on that.. as it is just numbers that float to my head.. come and check them out if you want.. I will take a look at the boxed, and let you know if they say anything.

As far as the scanmaster.. I would like to keep it until I get rid of most of the mods.. as I want to make sure I don't blow my car up with what it has, as I strip it down.

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
got the gauges out of the car.... there is one thing.. for the trans gauge.. you need to take a screw out.. to put this in... to monitor trans temp.. I will need that part as well..

so whoever takes these gauges.. we might need to connect at least one part.. while you are here.

John

I

imported_silverbullet

ok i was being little rude earlier jon sorry, but is anyone else wants the gauge package? if no one wants it i'll buy it jon. i can come and pick up anytime next sunday. that's the only time i'm free cause i work crazy ass hour. what screw are you talking about? are you saying i need to take out the screw on my car off to put in the gauge?

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Caspers Custom Knock Guage
$60

Cyberdyne Digital Trans Temperature Guage
$40

Cyberdyne Digital Boost/Vacuum Guage
$40

3 Guage Graphite Pillar
$20

Will sell all 3 Guages with the graphite pillar for $140, Will need your stock pillar

This is the "package" ... if you want this.. it's yours.. honestly.. I would much prefer to do it earlier than next sunday.. as I already took it out.. and it looks weird without a peice in place of the gauge pod.

If you want this.. I will explain what screw I am talking about. but it connects to the trans.

Let me know asap.

I would like to sell everything quick.. as I don't want it to linger.. otherwise I might decide to keep it.. and I don't want to.

Tires are off of the car now, just put another set on for now.. and the tires are stored away, in a place I don't want to keep them too long..

The price I listed above, is a killing, espeically becuase these wheels cost 260 brand new alone.. and 3 are brand new.

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info