3800 The official W Body Store/ ILGPC Mod Day Caravan

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
What: W Body Store/ ILGPC Mod Day Caravan
Where: Dick's Sporting Goods Parking Lot (Directions and map below)
When: 9:00am Saturday, May 20th - Caravan will be departing at 10:00am
Who: EVERYONE!

Dick's Sporting goods is located at Streets of Woodfield. Directions:

From the north

Take 53 south, exit Woodfield Road, merge into right lane, Dicks is down just past Woodfield Road on the right.

From the south

355 North to Higgins Road, left on Higgins Road, Right into Streets of Woodfield center. Dick's is at the end of the shopping center.

From the west

90 East to 53/ 290 South, exit Woodfield Road, merge into right lane, Dicks is down just past Woodfield Road on the right.

From the East

90 West to 53/ 290 South, exit Woodfield Road, merge into right lane, Dicks is down just past Woodfield Road on the right.

We will have FRS Radios and caravaners can communicate on channel 11.

Direction from the Caravan location to the event will be posted soon. Please keep all other caravans consistent with this one. If you're meeting locally please meet sooner and make plans to meet up with the Woodfield folk.

Thanks guys!

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by syP@May 5 2006, 12:31 AM
i go older... sorry it is affecting you
[snapback]124612[/snapback]​

Whats wrong with a 23yr old is what i dont get!?!?!?!?!??!! i mean comon SYP don't be a hater i mean she drives a GTP thats another plus who cares he is 29 and she is 23 END OF STORY QUIT FIGHTING LIKE LIL GIRLS :gayfight: :gayfight:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by nitrous@May 7 2006, 09:27 AM
Sorry guys I won't be making this meet. I have an interview in Michigan and will be looking at real estate. :)
[snapback]124796[/snapback]​

...wuss

We have some 5-mile radios on clearance 2-pack is 10$... well 7$ for me.... I have 2 packs here. Ill pick em up for the convoy. Do we need any more? Let me know so I can get them transfered here before friday.

Originally posted by Blownbyyou@May 18 2006, 08:07 PM
so if i showed up with some 1.9 rocker arms, i could get those installed?

you know it ;) , what kind? and do you want to cruise up there together?
[snapback]126590[/snapback]​

i have some gen 1- 1.9 rockers i wanna have installed
and yeah let's drive up there together. Somepeople appear to be coming from Evergreen Park and Lyons as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info