3800 Finished Exhaust

I finally have my exhaust done. Fair muffler custom created the whole system. I have have a 3" Down Pipe with flex going into a high flow cat. From there I have a 3" electric cutout. When the cutout is closed the exhaust dumps into 2 2.5" imco mufflers. This system sounds great. They did a great job creating it and with as picky as I am about little details I couldn't be happier. The car runs great and I have recieved numerous compliments from various people. Gopher is now a happy person. This weekend I think I'll be cruising lower wacker with the cutout open.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by DGopherGTP@May 4 2006, 08:16 AM
I finally have my exhaust done.  Fair muffler custom created the whole system.  I have have a 3" Down Pipe with flex going into a high flow cat.  From there I have a 3" electric cutout.  When the cutout is closed the exhaust dumps into 2 2.5" imco mufflers.  This system sounds great.  They did a great job creating it and with as picky as I am about little details I couldn't be happier.  The car runs great and I have recieved numerous compliments from various people.  Gopher is now a happy person.  This weekend I think I'll be cruising lower wacker with the cutout open.
[snapback]124469[/snapback]​

$$$$$$?????

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i had a qtec too. i hope you dont drive in rain or snow those things crap out...DMH is the best out there...and yeah i was iffy on the imco's untill i heard it on a avalanche at fair...it sounds nice...and there high flow cats are very nice...very little restriction and great job of absorbing sound...preussen and a few others have them

Well I'd like to be able to say I only drive the car on perfect days, but I don't. Hopefully I'll have some luck and not have any problems. I do like the mounting adjustability of the DHM cutout, with the Qtech I have limited ground clearance. Nothing bad, but we were only able to tuck the unit in so far.

As far as sound clips go, that will just have to wait for the Mod/Track weekend.

I'm going to be installing the switch tonight, any one have any ideas or recommendations on where to mount it?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by DGopherGTP@May 4 2006, 01:39 PM
Well I'd like to be able to say I only drive the car on perfect days, but I don't.  Hopefully I'll have some luck and not have any problems.  I do like the mounting adjustability of the DHM cutout, with the Qtech I have limited ground clearance.  Nothing bad, but we were only able to tuck the unit in so far.

As far as sound clips go, that will just have to wait for the Mod/Track weekend.

I'm going to be installing the switch tonight, any one have any ideas or recommendations on where to mount it?
[snapback]124516[/snapback]​
area right next to headlight switch, or in the center counsle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info